Living With Parents

Living Parents - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 10th Mar, 2018 - 1:01am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

After you have been officially declared an 'adult'
Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2006 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Living With Parents

ADULT CHILDREN LIVING AT HOME LONGER

More adult children in Canada are choosing to live at home with their parents, according to the latest report on social trends from Statistics Canada.
Ref. Source

Sponsored Links:
6th Apr, 2006 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Parents Living

An interesting phenomenon, and it's not just in Canada. I currently have my 23-year-old living with me, and if I don't actually "shove" him out of the "nest" I fear he won't ever "launch." Not that I don't enjoy him most of the time, but it just seems odd to me that he seems content with the situation. When I was a teen, I couldn't wait to get out of the house! I have friends with the same situation, kids who went to college and then came home. It seems to fit in with the trend that many young adults are waiting longer to get married and have children.

On the other hand, I'm also currently living with my parents biggrin.gif So, I wonder what that says?

25th May, 2006 - 9:05am / Post ID: #

Living With Parents Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I think there are advantages and disadvantages to an adult child living at home. It is cheaper, of course, which I suspect may be a strong reason for the trend. If the parents and adult child get along, the added time spent together can be appreciated. I think it important for both boys and girls to experience living on their own before marriage. There are certain valuable things that can only be learned through the experience of living on your own and being solely responsible for your own welfare. Now that my daughter is 18, however, I'm a little more flexible about it. I don't want her to leave me!

30th May, 2006 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Parents Living

I really don't understand what the problem is. I left my parents house at 15 and I've never had a problem with it since then. The only regret I have is that I miss my mother who lives in arkansas and I struggled hard at first. All in all I believe I made the right choice.

Post Date: 21st Jan, 2014 - 10:38pm / Post ID: #

Parents Living

UK: More than 25% of young people share parents' homes:

The Office for National Statistics (ONS) said more than 3.3 million adults between the ages of 20 and 34 were living with parents in 2013, 26% of that age group. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 21st Feb, 2014 - 5:18pm / Post ID: #

Living With Parents

29 Percent Of All U.S. Adults Under The Age Of 35 Are Living With Their Parents:

According to a stunning Gallup survey that was recently released, nearly three out of every ten adults in the United States under the age of 35 are still living at home with Mom and Dad. Ref. Source 4

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 10th Mar, 2018 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

Living Parents

Parents’ lives made more miserable by the ‘boomerang generation’ returning home. Adult children who return to live with their parents, the so-called ‘boomerang generation’, cause a significant decline in parents’ quality of life and well-being, according to new research. Source 6s.

> TOPIC: Living With Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,