Mousetrails - The First Holy War

Mousetrails Holy War - The Bible Revealed - Posted: 24th Jun, 2006 - 1:24am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »
Author: Keith Stephens
28th Mar, 2006 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails: The First Holy War

I received permission from JB to place this Thread here since my views and book are concentrated on the Bible. You are therefore free to look over any information I give here and reply to it based on my book or visit the current ad I have running on this site.

I am the author of a book using facts researched from the Old Testament of the Christian Bible. My research started with a question, "How many humans died at the hands of the God of the Jews?" Twelve thousand died in this battle, thirty thousand in that slaughter, page after page of death and total destruction. As I researched line by line for the numbers, other interesting information began to come to light.

Do you know how many gallons of wine God ordered for his New Year's celebration, or how many people died in the Old Testament? Did you know that the God of the Jews knew nothing about the human body He "created," or that He was well known as a war god? Other facts I found are the sounds God made when He flew, and how sorcery was used in the Bible. Did you know He had a second army? Do you remember talking animals and not one, but three Gods in the Old Testament?

In one of the reviews a single, working, mother, wrote, "Blind faith has a new meaning for me after reading Mousetrails."

Mousetrails - The First Holy War (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
28th Mar, 2006 - 9:39pm / Post ID: #

War Holy The Mousetrails

What made you start this research in the first place considering the number of interpretations of the Bible there are already in circulation? Can you also describe what the front cover of your book represents?

Offtopic but,
I added the book and description to your Thread.

30th Mar, 2006 - 6:28am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails - The First Holy War Revealed Bible The

The research started with what my wife called my body count. I was curious about the number of humans that died at the hands of the God of the Jews. In searching for the numbers I came across many things I had never heard in church. The more research I did the more I knew I had to tell what I had found.

One day in the near future you will be creating a website for this book. I believe you would be much more knowledgeable while "creating if you had a copy. I would be glad to mail you one, or would you rather go into the website and buy the web version to read off your screen?

Book Cover: It is a composite created by Authorhouse from other material. It represents God and two angels watching a battle.

Quoted from Mousetrails-THE FIRST HOLY WAR Pages 169-170

Until this time, God and his Israelite army have fought only the battles necessary to gain a foothold in Chanaan. When they became established, He gave them specific instructions. He sent them into lands they were not going to occupy, just for the sake of plunder alone. He told them what tactics to use, what to do with the slaves, who to kill, who to save, and what to do with the spoils.

"When you march up to attack a city, first offer it terms of peace. If it agrees to your terms of peace and opens it's gates to you, all the people to be found in it shall serve you in forced labor. But if it refuses to make peace with you and instead offers you battle, lay siege to it, and WHEN THE LORD, YOUR GOD, DELIVERS IT INTO YOUR HAND, PUT EVERY MALE IN IT TO THE SWORD; but the women and children and livestock and all else in it that is worth plundering you may take as your booty, and you may use this plunder of your enemies which the Lord, Your God, has given you. That is how you shall deal with any city at a considerable distance from you, which does not belong to the peoples of this land." (Deuteronomy 20:10)

But God had a much different set of rules for his army in the lands He did intend Israel to occupy. He wanted to occupy the land with a clean slate.

"But in the cities of those nations which the Lord, your God, is giving you as your heritage, YOU SHALL NOT LEAVE A SINGLE SOUL ALIVE. You must doom them all - the Hethites, Amorrites, Chanaanites, Pherezites, Hevites and Jebusites - as the Lord, your God, has commanded you." (Deuteronomy 20:15)

Post Date: 3rd Apr, 2006 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

A Friend

War Holy The Mousetrails

Mouse, I am very interested in your book. I too have been a study of the Bible and other religions, though I am more of a christologist while your study brings light to the old testament. I will be buying your book soon and giving a review here when its done.

3rd Apr, 2006 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

War Holy The Mousetrails

Konq, I have read many of your posts with great interest. It didn't take long to realize that where I concentrated on one subject, you have a great spread of knowledge on many subjects. I would be honored to know what you think.

mousetrails

3rd Apr, 2006 - 9:36pm / Post ID: #

I am curious as to what the reader is to conclude after the reading. Is it that they will have a stronger conviction of the truth of the Bible or will they merely know a lot of 'new' facts / insights, but not have their position changed? In other words, what is the purpose behind the book?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Apr, 2006 - 4:48pm / Post ID: #

Mousetrails The Holy War

Mousetrails points out that the Old Testament is fallible and why. It should change the readers understanding of the Gods of the Jews. It gives a possible reason for Jesus Christ coming to this earth to teach love beyond human comprehension.

24th Jun, 2006 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Mousetrails The Holy War The Bible Revealed

What are your views on the New Testament since you consider the Old Testament fallible? Have you ever approached anyone from Judaism to review your book or thoughts?

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (29) »

> TOPIC: Mousetrails - The First Holy War

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,