USA Sex Trafficking

Usa Sex Trafficking - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 6th Nov, 2015 - 9:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA Sex Trafficking USA Human Trafficking
Post Date: 6th Jun, 2013 - 3:46am / Post ID: #

USA Sex Trafficking

USA Human Trafficking

What is being done about the sex trade in USA?

Do you know victims caught up in Sex Trafficking? Is Human Trafficking in USA usually about people from other countries or the locals of USA?

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2014 - 3:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Trafficking Sex USA

16 Teens Rescued From Sex Trafficking in Super Bowl Sting

It's the ugly side of the Super Bowl - the reality that America's most popular sporting event is also likely America's biggest day for sexual slavery. Ref. Source 6

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2014 - 6:37pm / Post ID: #

USA Sex Trafficking History & Civil Business Politics

Human Trafficking is Happening in America and Abortion is Part of the Equation

When you hear the term "human sex trafficking," your thoughts probably go to some foreign land. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2014 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Trafficking Sex USA

Forced Abortions are Happening in America on Victims of Sex Trafficking

Forced abortion is most commonly associated with China and its One Child Policy. Story after story reports the tragic circumstances of women who are pulled out of their houses, forced into a clinic or hospital, and forcibly aborted - even if they are full term. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2014 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Trafficking Sex USA

Sex Trafficking Victims: Doctors Who Did Abortions On Us Were Also Clients

A new report on Sex Trafficking has revealed that many women who are victims of Human Trafficking have also had several abortions at Planned Parenthood and abortion facilities. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 18th Dec, 2014 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

USA Sex Trafficking

When He Got Me Pregnant, I Faked an Abortion So My Sex Trafficker Would Let Me Go

I was trapped in the sex trafficking industry. Trafficking in persons is not like any regulated industry. There are no rules. I was conceived during a brutal rape and learned of it when I was very young. That knowledge and child sexual abuse had me feeling worth less than others and vulnerable. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 21st Apr, 2015 - 4:01pm / Post ID: #

USA Sex Trafficking

Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell announced today that negotiators had reached a bipartisan deal on a bill to fight human trafficking, clearing the way for a vote to confirm attorney general nominee Loretta Lynch "hopefully in the next day or so."

"I'm glad we can say there is a bipartisan proposal that will allow us to complete action on this important legislation, so we can provide help to the victims who desperately need it," He said on the Senate floor.

McConnell said that "As soon as we finish the trafficking bill," Senators will take up Lynch's confirmation vote.

No other nominee for attorney general has had to wait this long for Senate confirmation -- 164 days -- since Ronald Reagan was in the White House. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 6th Nov, 2015 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

USA Sex Trafficking Politics Business Civil & History

Stripper's crazy story was real

AZIAH King's story of being forced into sex work was the biggest thing on the internet last week. She was called a liar but it turns out most of it was true. Ref. Source 4e

Image from Twitter public domain.

USA Sex Trafficking
USA Sex Trafficking (Hover)

+  1 2 
Thank you for your continued support of our Community.

> TOPIC: USA Sex Trafficking

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,