G20 Officer Caught On Camera

G20 Officer Caught Camera - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 19th Jul, 2012 - 3:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2009 - 3:38pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

G20 officer caught on camera

A G20 officer caught on camera apparently shoving a man shortly before he died, has been suspended, the police watchdog says. Ref. BBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 10th Apr, 2009 - 5:22pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Camera Caught Officer G

I think more needs to be seen as to what lead to the push. I could not tell if he said something to the police or was one of the people that the scenes before showed causing property damage. Too little is really known.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 3:00pm / Post ID: #

G20 Officer Caught On Camera History & Civil Business Politics

Ian Tomlinson

A second post mortem on G20 man Ian Tomlinson has changed the cause of death. He died from an "abdominal haemorrhage" not a heart attack. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2009 - 3:50pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Camera Caught Officer G

That is interesting because on the tape I do not see this guy getting hit in the stomach. It looks just like he was pushed out of the way to me. I wonder how much we did not see.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2011 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Camera Caught Officer G

Unlawful killing at G20 protest

Newspaper seller Ian Tomlinson was unlawfully killed by police at the G20 protests in London in 2009, an inquest jury has decided. Ref. BBC

Post Date: 24th May, 2011 - 6:46pm / Post ID: #

PC charged with G20 manslaughter

Met Police officer Pc Simon Harwood will be charged with the manslaughter of Ian Tomlinson during the G20 protests, the CPS has said. Ref. BBC

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
27th May, 2011 - 1:43am / Post ID: #

G20 Officer Caught Camera

I believe it would be nigh impossible to link the man's death to that police officer shoving him. It is an obvious case for use of excessive force, quite possibly a full on assault. The officer should undoubtedly be punished for assaulting a civilian, but as far as a possible murder charge, I don't think a case made for that would hold any amount of water, and certainly not enough to secure a conviction.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 0 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0%

Post Date: 19th Jul, 2012 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

G20 Officer Caught Camera Politics Business Civil & History

Ian Tomlinson death: PC not guilty

PC Simon Harwood found not guilty of killing newspaper seller Ian Tomlinson during the G20 London protests in 2009. Ref. BBC

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: G20 Officer Caught On Camera

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,