Boston Marathon - Page 7 of 10

Unfortunately, that's how we Americans - Page 7 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 20th Apr, 2013 - 11:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 
Discuss  Boston Marathon Also briefly covers the Boston Marathon 2013 explosions. More in depth Discussion on the terrorists for the 2013 attack is covered here: Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev
19th Apr, 2013 - 2:48pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon - Page 7

I think your comment is very ignorant and irresponsible SaveAmerica, I'm sorry but that's the truth. Comments like this would cause innocent people, good foreigners living here to be targeted and attacked. Yes, I could agree we need to do a better job at immigration but not like you propose.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Apr, 2013 - 5:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Marathon Boston

Authorities in Boston plan a "Controlled explosion" Friday afternoon to destroy suspicious material found during the hunt for bomb suspects Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev.

Police say the scheduled detonation is the safest way to neutralize any possible threat posed by the material. They would not specify what kind of material they had found.

The planned blast will come after a night and day filled with rapid-fire developments in the hunt for the two suspects -- later identified as brothers Tamerlan and Dzhokar Tsarnaev -- in the Boston Marathon bomb attacks that killed three and left scores of others gravely hurt.

Older brother Tamerlan, 26, died after a shootout with police overnight in Boston. Younger brother Dzhokar, 19, remains at large and is the subject of a massive dragnet that has virtually locked down the city.

The overnight violence, which began with a convenience store robbery, killed a campus officer at the Massachusetts Institute of Technology. Another officer was wounded. Ref. CNN

19th Apr, 2013 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Sports & Fashion Music Movies

If those two persons are Muslims I will not be surprised, because I have always see on the news about Muslim terrorist attacks.

Reconcile Edited: Felipe on 19th Apr, 2013 - 7:57pm

19th Apr, 2013 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Marathon Boston

According to Fox News, the second suspect apparently is surrounded.

international QUOTE
BREAKING: The second suspect in the Boston Marathon bombing is believed to be "Surrounded" after gunfire broke out from a boat or shed behind a house in the Watertown section of Boston.

Sources told Fox News a suspect was "Down," but later said he was alive and surrounded. A neighbor described the sound of as many as 30 shots as akin to "A roll of firecrackers shooting off," and said blood was found on the door of a shed, or on a trailered boat near it behind a home on Franklin Street.

"All hell broke loose," the neighbor told a MyFox Boston reporter. Source 9

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 12:18am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Marathon Boston

Authorities believe a person they've engaged in Watertown, Massachusetts, is Dzhokar Tsarnaev, a suspect in this week's deadly Boston Marathon bombings, a law enforcement official told CNN.

Law enforcement officials say the suspect is cornered on a boat in a yard. There was a large police presence and a helicopter flying overhead in Watertown, where people told CNN they had heard a barrage of gunfire.

As many as a dozen people were moved away from the scene of intense police activity, including a young girl being carried in a police officer's arms. Ref. CNN

Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon

Authorities apprehended Boston bombing suspect Dzhokhar Tsarnaev, 19, concluding an epic manhunt Friday. He was found in a boat in a backyard in Watertown, Mass. His brother, Tamerlan Tsarnaev, 26, the second suspect in the attack that killed three at Monday's marathon, was killed earlier, after a carjacking resulted in a shootout with police. In addition to the Boston Marathon bombings, the brothers were suspected in the death of an MIT officer Thursday night. Ref. USAToday

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th Apr, 2013 - 3:17am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon
A Friend

Boston Marathon - Page 7

I am not a conspiracy theorist but I like to hear all the news and not just what the local and national news wants to tell us. There is a lot about this case that is being kept from the public and I do not know why. I find it hard to believe that the two people they have targeted actually did it without concrete proof shown to us. So far all I have seen is a video of them walking through the crowds with back packs on. I also saw many others with back packs on too. Something just does not sit with me very well on all of this and that is from my educated back ground in police science and security.

20th Apr, 2013 - 11:14am / Post ID: #

Boston Marathon Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 7

Unfortunately, that's how we Americans are we just buy anything that the media is trying to sell us. The FBI says a foreign country requested information about one of the suspects a couple of years ago because they said he might have terrorists ties, I say prove it.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Boston Marathon

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,