Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 15 of 17

I think this was a defining point for the - Page 15 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Feb, 2015 - 4:57pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
3rd Feb, 2015 - 3:51am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 15

With Ramlogan she did not have a choice. I think the situation with Griffith is probably there was friction from before there and this was just an excuse to move him out.

Sponsored Links:
3rd Feb, 2015 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Kamla Persad-Bissessar rants yesterday is the talk of the town this morning. Never have I seen so many changes in a government before. Its like they need to constantly adjust to hold together. We will see more of this kind of thing before elections.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 3:04pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

What the Honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar said yesterday is all just part of politics. If she had released Ramlogan but kept Griffith then Griffith would be a liability for the government. The other ministers she released have been vocal on issues in the past. I'm not sure about the firing or resignation of Emmanuel George, perhaps he was vocal in cabinet.

3rd Feb, 2015 - 3:36pm / Post ID: #

Page 15 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Ramlogan says he was marked from day one and now that he is out who else will they focus on? Anil Robert, Ramlogan and a couple of others that were dismissed already had the media and opposition following them like dogs to see where next they might pee so they could tell the public. This newly chosen cabinet might be a 'safe' gamble up until the elections.

Post Date: 3rd Feb, 2015 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar
A Friend

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

I think she handled it well considering she wasn't in the country but at the same time maybe she needs to spend less time abroad?

3rd Feb, 2015 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

The re-shuffle was just pure distraction. I don't know how many people noticed but the PM dedicated ONE sentence, ONE to the ongoing issue of the former Attorney General, the rest of her talk was about blaming others for what is happening. Can someone be more out of touch with reality?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th Feb, 2015 - 2:37am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 15

I'm curious as to why she didn't want Timothy Hamel-Smith as senate president anymore. Did he express any concerns over what happened with Wade Mark in parliament? Once you don't agree or speak up you tend to get the chop so watch out. laugh.gif

4th Feb, 2015 - 4:57pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 15

I think this was a defining point for the Kamala and the way she handled it will have her political reputation in question specially as a leader.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,