Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 16 of 17

I think the PMs crucial mistake is not setting - Page 16 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Jul, 2015 - 1:56pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
5th Feb, 2015 - 9:44pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 16

In her term as prime minister thus far I feel what Kamla Persad-Bissessar did this rounds was the worst political move to date. She will have to take a different approach in the next few months if she wants to win back public support.

Sponsored Links:
7th Feb, 2015 - 11:10pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

What was up with the PM's outfit at that fete at the oval? I got the top and the skirt which was above the knees but the horizontal striped stockings were off. Ramlogan was also there at the fete with the rest of cabinet.

7th Apr, 2015 - 8:55am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

No matter what the critics say you will see the honourable Kamla Persad-Bissessar back as prime minister come the next election.

Post Date: 14th May, 2015 - 5:10pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Name: Checking

Comments: I've been checking the major candidates for PM and between Kamla and Rowley I must admit I rather have Kamla just for the way she handles herself. Rowley to brash for me.

24th May, 2015 - 11:21pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

In a live political broadcast the current PM, Kamla PersadBissessar, has announced her new website: Kamala2015 which has a remarkable resemblance to TV6's new website.

25th May, 2015 - 2:17pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

I wish politicians would stop generalizing so much. They make it look as though doing something about 2-3 problems makes all the other bigger problems go away.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2015 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 16

So they find something resembling marijuana on the compound of the PM. Its obvious that one of the details or personnel was using as she isn't going to go to the gazebo male bathroom rolleyes.gif, come on people let's have a little common sense. This is pure politics.

24th Jul, 2015 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 16

I think the PMs crucial mistake is not setting accountability on her cabinet from early o'clock and that allowed some of them to think they could do what they want.

+  « First of 17 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,