Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 6 of 17

QUOTE (lordryoko @ 23-Apr 10, 10:44 PM) If - Page 6 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Apr, 2010 - 3:47am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2010 - 3:09am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 6

Name: Steve

Comments: I think Kamla will do a great job and also a very good prime minister. Panday, Kelvin and Ramesh should just drop [out].

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Sponsored Links:
27th Mar, 2010 - 7:20pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

I have to see with my own eyes if Kamla becomes PM. Given the history of the people and their votes I am doubtful they will vote a woman who also happens to be East Indian but I may be wrong in this one.

16th Apr, 2010 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I saw an article in the Express today about the visit of Kamla at Rio Claro. She had a group of body guards dressed in black, with ear pieces on and talking to their collar shirts.

international QUOTE
Hustled through the crowd by burly men in black shirt jacks wearing ear pieces and speaking into their collars, you would think she was late for a Caricom meeting or something.

But it was when the couple got into their Toyota Prado (all rich people have or want at least one Prado), that there was summit deja vu.

Security men were chasing after the vehicle, some running ahead and to the sides, another four standing on the vehicle's running boards, not a single one looking embarrassed.

Adding to the illusion were the several Caucasians who milled about (probably the Obama campaign men Jack Warner said he hired) the meeting in shorts and slippers-untanned white people standing out even more among Trinis blue-blackened by three months of drought and sun only now relenting...

22nd Apr, 2010 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

Page 6 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Well maybe she's gotten death treats. I imagine that there are a lot of people that don't want to see Kamala win because she is the uniting force against the PNM.

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2010 - 1:56pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Name: Sookdeo

Comments: I fully endorse Kamla to be the next prime minister of Trinidad and Tobago because it is the culmination of hard work and divine intervention which will lead her to the path of victory.

24th Apr, 2010 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Divine intervention? I'm not sure about that but I think the PNM have shown that do not deserve another term.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
24th Apr, 2010 - 3:44am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 6

Honestly the only thing I can applaud her for is finally standing up to Mr Panday and challenged him for leadership of his own party, at which she was successful. My only wish at this time though, is if she wins the General Election on May 24th, 2010, that she'll be a better Prime Minister than she was as an Attorney General or Minister of Education. If how she did at those two posts is any indication of her ability then God help us all if she becomes PM.

24th Apr, 2010 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 6

international QUOTE (lordryoko @ 23-Apr 10, 10:44 PM)
If how she did at those two posts is any indication of her ability then God help us all if she becomes PM.

One thing for sure, we can't get worst than what we already are. Pato sank the ship for all of us and is determined to continue.

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,