Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 7 of 17

Name: Lord Comments: I know she will make - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 12th May, 2010 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
29th Apr, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 7

I don't remember Kamala doing anything in the Ministry of Education that was so bad, what are you referring to?

Kamala will make a great PM. She will be the first female Pm the first one that can speak to the people without insulting them or making them look stupid like Manning does. Panday did that too. I hope she keeps her promise about freedom of the press because Manning wanted to stamp them out totally.

Sponsored Links:
29th Apr, 2010 - 7:03pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

That will be cool to have a female prime minister in Trinidad. If she wins then the PNM might look for their own female opposition leader.

Post Date: 2nd May, 2010 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Mulchan

Comments: I have been following your unity meetings live on the internet and my blood just boils to be there. having been in trade unions since the days of the WFP. [..] As you enter into the election and emerge victorious. Best wishes [..].

2nd May, 2010 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

It was nice to hear Kamla apologized to the people for whatever mistakes she have done in the past. Can't remember Manning ever doing that.

5th May, 2010 - 11:33pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Did you all watch the news? CNC3 reported that someone from the UNC staff received a phone call today from someone claiming to be a police officer from St. Joseph stating that a 5 million dollar hit was put out on Kamla. Sounds a little fishy to me for so many reasons but anyways I wanted to post it here.

Reconcile Edited: TriniSpanish on 5th May, 2010 - 11:35pm

6th May, 2010 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Yeah I saw that too. It really is sad, I think that is taking things too far. That is not our way of doing things here. I would encourage her to hold strong and don't give up the fight. There's no honor in fighting a wounded soldier.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th May, 2010 - 12:45am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 7

Was that really true or was it all made upi? I'm getting conflicting reports. Plus, the PNM is replaying where Jack Warner was saying bad things about Kamala in the past saying how she is just like Panday. laugh.gif

Post Date: 12th May, 2010 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Name: Lord

Comments: I know she will make a fine Leader in T&T because she is standing up for what is right. It is about time people vote for someone who is willing to be the people voice in Parliament.

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,