Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 12 of 17

Name: Shelly Country: Comments: You know what - Page 12 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 17th Apr, 2012 - 7:10pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 17 pgs.  8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16  ...Latest (17) »
Politician - Kamla Persad-Bissessar, the new Leader of the UNC and first woman Opposition Leader - what are your thoughts?
20th Sep, 2011 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 12

I'm reading some people complaining that our PM Kamla Persad-Bissessar should not be addressing the UN while the country is under a state of emergency but I have to ask why? Isn't everyone else allowed to go and come from the country as they please? Plus its not like she went to party.

Sponsored Links:
25th Sep, 2011 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Indianchick, the timing is odd. What she is going to do at the UN isn't an emergency or anything so I really don't get why she has to leave NOW at this critical time in our country.

29th Sep, 2011 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Kamla Persad-Bissessar seems to be suffering from certain medical conditions that is keeping her in hospital at this time. No one seems to know for sure what her current health status is at the moment.

25th Nov, 2011 - 4:12pm / Post ID: #

Page 12 Persad-Bissessar Kamla

According to the news last night the alleged assassination plot against Kamla Persad-Bissessar has been reported as breaking news on the BBC, Fox and other popular news sources so its yet another thing to make us look bad. I'm getting real worried about this country.

8th Jan, 2012 - 11:12pm / Post ID: #

Persad-Bissessar Kamla

Today's Sunday Express claimed to have a report from the police that the alleged Assassination Plot against the PM and some members of her cabinet were not true. This opens a new can of worms in the whole saga of was the SOE a good thing or a bad thing. What are your thoughts?

Post Date: 12th Mar, 2012 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar

Name: Dave

Comments: Why would the PM carry her sister and then charge the state almost a quarter of a million dollars for doing so?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
23rd Mar, 2012 - 8:50am / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar - Page 12

Why is the media going after the PM's family so much? What is going on with that, its not the first time that a PM 'had the family over' is it? I wonder if the PM is losing favor with the people or if they media are just angry because they see this government threatening their freedom.

Post Date: 17th Apr, 2012 - 7:10pm / Post ID: #

Kamla Persad-Bissessar Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 12

Name: Shelly

Comments: You know what I like about Kamla... She lets her ministers o their job! I remembeer when the former government was in power and the PM wanted to do his job and the job of everyone in his cabinet.

> TOPIC: Kamla Persad-Bissessar

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,