Cleric
Warlock
Warlock

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Wahoo Board Game
28th Apr, 2006 - 2:11am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game

Wahoo Board Game

Have you ever played the Wahoo board game? It is basically a lot like Sorry but a little more interesting. The game tokens are actually marbles. You would have to play this to really make it exciting. There are basically four corners of the board to allow 4 players and you must go all the way around the board to get your pieces into your home. This gets rather exciting with the killing of your opponent and the ability to short cut and jump over the center of the board with the proper rolls of the dice. It is a lot of fun and I highly recommend it.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st May, 2006 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game
A Friend

Game Board Wahoo

Oh my goodness I haven't played this game for years! My grandmother had a home made Wahoo board that I used to play as a kid. I love the game but haven't played in years, I had almost forgot about how much fun it was!

28th Jan, 2008 - 6:43pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Reviews RPG & Card Board

I hate to say it but I would guess by the quiet nature of this topic that we were the only two to have enjoyed this game as a child. Maybe I can find an online version of this somewhere and we can get a game going that way. Maybe JB can even help us find an online version. This might be a fun addition to the forums in the future.

Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game
A Friend

Game Board Wahoo

I have looked for it, if you can find it, post it here, I would be happy to play again! The wahoo board I grew up with was home made. I don't even know if you can buy one any more.

28th Jan, 2008 - 7:18pm / Post ID: #

Game Board Wahoo

I had a link in my original post for www.wahoogames.com but I am unsure if they are still able to sell boards. I would assume they do, it looked as if they were 19.95. And they even claim to be made in the USA.

Post Date: 24th Feb, 2008 - 12:00am / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game

Name: Steve

Comments: Yes, there are other people that play Wahoo. It is a great game and there are a lot of different way to play. You can play with dice, or the way I prefer is playing with cards. Playing with cards adds a whole new slant on things. It also makes it a very strategical game. You can still find Wahoo boards, you can even find them on Ebay for up to 8 players.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jul, 2008 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game

Name: Brian

Comments: This is a fantastic game. We spend hours upon hours playing. Sometimes we play teams and "gang" up on the players that are not paying attention. I just made my own board and purchased a set of marbles. Searching for this game on line, did locate a version, I think you had to buy the game for like $10.

19th Jul, 2008 - 4:56pm / Post ID: #

Wahoo Board Game Board Card & RPG Reviews

This looks similar to Chinese checkers, one of my favorites. An online version will be nice to test out.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Wahoo Board Game

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,