Syria Prisons

Syria Prisons - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Feb, 2017 - 11:51pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Syria Prisons Syria Prison System - Prisoners
Post Date: 30th Sep, 2013 - 4:31am / Post ID: #

Syria Prisons

Syria Prisons

Are Prisons well kept in Syria?

How are convicts treated in Prisons within Syria?

Who oversees the penal code for Syria Prisons?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Prisons Syria

Syria carried out mass hangings at military prison: Amnesty International:

The Syrian government has executed up to 13,000 prisoners in mass hangings and carried out systematic torture at a military jail near Damascus, rights watchdog Amnesty International said on Tuesday. Ref. Source 9c.

Post Date: 8th Feb, 2017 - 5:30pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Syria Prisons History & Civil Business Politics

'How I'm still alive': Surviving Assad's prison cells

Omar al-Shogre describes his horrific ordeal in Syrian regime prisons, which taught him to treasure his humanity. Ref. Source 2k.

8th Feb, 2017 - 11:40pm / Post ID: #

Prisons Syria

If you want to know how bad the Assad regime is please have a read of the link about what Omar al-Shogre endured as a child at the hands of Syrian prison guards.

NOTE: This Topic is about the Syrian Prisons, to talk about Assad go here: Bashar Al-Assad.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3209 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

8th Feb, 2017 - 11:51pm / Post ID: #

Prisons Syria

Interesting enough, today I was reading/looking at the horrific details about prisoners in Syria and my heart sank at every single detail. It's the holocaust ALL over again! It just blows my mind to know that there are leaders in the world who can help some of these people and they choose NOT to. I am lost for words.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: Syria Prisons

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,