Bowling (your Scores)

Bowling Your Scores - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th May, 2006 - 5:00am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

15th May, 2006 - 3:18am / Post ID: #

Bowling (your Scores)

What is the highest score you have ever gotten while bowling? The lowest? Have you even participated in an event that you had to set an average? What was that average?

My highest game to date was a 300. That is a perfect game of 12 strikes. The lowest I recall was a 127. In my years of league bowling I started my average at near 140 and it consistently increased to a 232 before I quit bowling over two years ago.

Sponsored Links:
15th May, 2006 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Scores your Bowling

A 300 huh? That's impressive! Did you bowl that just once, or multiple times? I think my highest score ever was a low 200, like 205. I haven't been in any leagues; just bowl for fun occasionally. My lowest score would have been a 97. I was under the weather that day; that's my excuse and I'm sticking to it.

15th May, 2006 - 3:28am / Post ID: #

Bowling (your Scores) Sports & Fashion Music Movies

QUOTE (Malexander)
Did you bowl that just once, or multiple times?

I did not mention but I have bowled a 300 on 4 different occasions. My only great is that none of the four times has it been during a sanctioned even thus I have not received a ring for my efforts.

15th May, 2006 - 3:40am / Post ID: #

Scores your Bowling

Well, did you at least get your name put up on a board in the bowling alley? At the bowling alleys here, there is a board that sits above the lanes with all the people who scored 300, so everyone else can see who they are.

15th May, 2006 - 4:00am / Post ID: #

Scores your Bowling

Wow, you guys are really good, I am impressed! I have only bowled a handful of times, although I do enjoy it. This will be really embarassing after you two, but I think my highest score was just over 100 and my lowest was like, 68! embarassed.gif If I had the time and the money I think I would try to raise those sad scores!

15th May, 2006 - 4:08am / Post ID: #

Bowling (your Scores)

QUOTE (Malexander)
did you at least get your name put up on a board in the bowling alley?

Yes, to answer your question we do have a board in each of the houses for 300 games as well as 290 games. I have my name of each of them for my scores. I feel a lot of pride to know that actually.

QUOTE (Dimavo)
This will be really embarassing after you two

Do not be embarrassed about your scores. Anything over 100 is great for someone that does not bowl on a regular basis.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 15th May, 2006 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

Bowling (your Scores)
A Friend

Bowling your Scores

I don't remember my lowest score. I'm sure it was low when I was a kid. When I was bowling in a league my highest was 235 and I averaged 215. Thats not to shabby. I have always wanted to score a 300 though, even a 290 would be good. The problem is I start tiring towards the end and can never finish those last two frames strong.

> TOPIC: Bowling (your Scores)

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,