Jack The Ripper

Jack Ripper - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 8th Sep, 2014 - 12:02am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
A Woman?
Post Date: 18th May, 2006 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jack The Ripper

Was Jack the Ripper a woman?

The notorious serial killer who stalked London's East End, butchering prostitutes and terrorising the population, may not have been Jack the Ripper - but Jill. An Australian scientist has used swabs from letters supposedly sent to police by the Ripper to build a partial DNA profile of the killer. The results suggest that the person who murdered and mutilated at least five women from 1888 onwards may have been a woman.
Ref. https://news.independent.co.uk/world/scienc...ticle485887.ece

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2006 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Ripper Jack

I have watched many documentaries regarding Jack the ripper, and none of them have suggested that 'he' could have been 'she', so it is really interesting to read that there is new evidence to point to the ripper having been a woman.

They were heinous crimes, and the pure nature of them pointed to the murderer being a man, I suppose also the fact that there were not many women who would have a surgical knowledge in those days, also swayed the police to believing it was a man.

I shall watch with interest for any more 'findings' in this notorious case!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

18th May, 2006 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

Jack The Ripper History & Civil Business Politics

I have also seen documentaries.

Rather off topic, but...
I read Patricia Cornwell's book on Jack the Ripper

It was really a gory read, I had to skip some parts and I have a very strong constitution I thought. I have never, as Diane said, seen that Jack may have been "Jill."
My theories have not been because women were not skillled at surgery, while this is absolutely correct, some of these crimes were committed to women who were not small women. The women committing the crime would have to be larger and stronger to overpower the other or very adept at some tactic to overthrow the victims. I will be watching for more information, this is such an interesting case. It was so botched though. This is slightly off-topic, but there was something written on the wall beside one of Jack the Ripper's crimes that led back to The Freemasons? Has anyone heard of this? I saw it on The History Channel I think?

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 3 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.3%

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2011 - 10:31am / Post ID: #

Ripper Jack

Jack the Ripper May Have Been a London Abortion Practitioner

A British newspaper features a new story that has the head of a UK pro-life group suggesting that the infamous Jack the Ripper may have been a prominent abortion practitioner in London. Ref. Source 3

4th Nov, 2011 - 6:35pm / Post ID: #

Ripper Jack

That sounds a bit more feasible than the other suggestion of him being a woman.
The way that the ripper cut those women, this new suggestion may be right, but I don't think we'll ever find out for certain who the ripper was.

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

5th Jan, 2012 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Jack The Ripper

Ever notice how these stories about Jack the Ripper get weirder as more time passes. At first I'm sure he must of been seen as some common criminal, then a surgeon's assistant, then the surgeon, then werewolf, a vampire and now its not he its she!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 28 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.8%

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 1st Dec, 2013 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Jack Ripper

Is this the face of Jack the Ripper?

IT IS one of the most enduring mysteries in the history of crime and now best-selling author Patricia Cornwell is sure she has solved it. [..] Walter Sickert was an influential artist with ties to the British royal family. Ref. Source 7

Jack The Ripper
Jack The Ripper (Hover)

Post Date: 8th Sep, 2014 - 12:02am / Post ID: #

Jack Ripper Politics Business Civil & History

Is this Jack the Ripper?

HIS identity has baffled criminologists for more than 120 years, but it appears DNA evidence has finally unmasked Jack the Ripper. Jack the Ripper was a Polish immigrant named Aaron Kosminski. Ref. Source 1

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Jack The Ripper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,