Obesity Rises Faster In Poor Teens

Obesity Rises Faster Poor Teens - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 21st Jul, 2017 - 6:16pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Only in the USA
Post Date: 24th May, 2006 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obesity Rises Faster in Poor Teens

CHICAGO - Older American teenagers living in poverty have grown fatter at a higher rate than their peers, according to research that seems to underscore the unequal burden of obesity on the nation's poor.
Ref. https://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20060523/ap_on_...verweight_teens

Sponsored Links:
24th May, 2006 - 8:39am / Post ID: #

Teens Poor Faster Rises Obesity

I have believed this to be true for a long time. As the article states, it is expensive to eat healthy. The article also states that physical activity depends on how much money you've got, but I tend to disagree with this. I think that a motivated person could run around the block for free. More importantly, poorer teens don't have the parental support and encouragement they need to motivate them to lose weight. Their parents are too busy trying to make ends meet.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Obesity Rises Faster In Poor Teens Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

Young adult obesity: A neglected, yet essential focus to reverse the obesity epidemic. The overall burden of the US obesity epidemic continues to require new thinking, argues an expert in a new report. Source 5x.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 6:16pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Teens Poor Faster Rises Obesity

It does not need to be new thinking it needs to have some of these fast food places to lower the prices for more healthy choices. Why get a salad at Mc Donalds for $8 when you can get two burgers large fries and a large drink for $6. This is not rocket science people.

> TOPIC: Obesity Rises Faster In Poor Teens

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,