USA Jews

Usa Jews - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:15pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA Jews USA Judaism, USA Jewish Traditions, etc.
Post Date: 16th Apr, 2012 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews

USA Jews

A general Thread about Jews in USA. What is the population percentage of Jews in USA? What is the influence of USA Jews on the country? Who are the most known USA Jews?

Inclusive: USA Judaism, USA Jewish Traditions, etc.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st May, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Jews USA

House Passes Bill Protecting Circumcision, Ritual Slaughter As Religious Freedoms:

There have been increasing calls in recent years in northern European countries for an end to circumcision and ritual slaughter, spurred in part by anti-Muslim hostility, U.S. Government and European Jewish officials have said. Ref. Source 9s.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:04am / Post ID: #

USA Jews Judaism Studies

Law enforcement officials believe that many of the recent threatening calls to Jewish community centers originated overseas.

The threats will be among the topics in President Donald Trump's speech to Congress tonight, an administration official told CNN. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2017 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

Jews USA

I can understand many people calling and threatening to harm the Jewish people because they dislike them. To know they are coming from over seas does not surprise me. I hope that the Jewish people understand that most Americans are with them and will not persecute them.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 3:29pm / Post ID: #

Jews USA

Missouri man arrested in connection with wave of threats targeting Jewish community centers

Juan Thompson, 31, is accused of making bomb threats against Jewish institutions in New York and across the country as part of a bizarre cyberstalking scheme to retaliate against a former girlfriend, federal prosecutors allege. "Thompson's alleged pattern of harassment not only involved the defamation of his female victim, but his threats intimidated an entire community,'' FBI Assistant Director William Sweeney Jr., said Friday. Ref. USAToday.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 5:09pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews

It's amazing what people will de for the dumbest of reasons. Targeting any group because of religion, ethnicity, race, or any similar reason is just plain wrong.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews

Yes I agree. This man did these things as a way to get back at his ex girlfriend. I feel that something was not quite right with him and she was right to get away. To persecute one religion over another is wrong in so many ways. I say let each person decide for themselves and do not judge others for then you yourself will be judged.

Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2017 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

USA Jews
A Friend

USA Jews Studies Judaism

KN,

There is actually something on the news about this right now. This guy just had something wrong with him and picked a group and then tried to pin it on his ex. She is definitely better off without him.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Jews

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,