USA Climate Change - Page 4 of 6

Atlantic/Pacific ocean temperature difference - Page 4 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:39am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
USA Climate Change USA Environment, USA Global Warming, etc.
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 1:23am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

USA Climate Change - Page 4

Cuomo Joins California, Washington State Governors To Launch United States Climate Alliance. "The White House's reckless decision to withdraw from the Paris Accord has devastating repercussions not only for the United States, but for our planet," Cuomo said in a statement. Source 6t.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:11pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate USA

Uhm, I'm pretty sure the Constitution saves the power to negotiate treaties exclusively to the Executive Branch and expressly prohibits states from doing that. This is coming perilously close to breaching that. Now, something like this could lead to civil war. Are people truly so blind they don't see the path down which we are travelling?

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:23pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

USA Climate Change UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

My understanding is that those involved are simply committing to upholding their end of the treaty in regards to reducing emissions, not trying to commit the US as a whole to a treaty. Individual states are quite capable of imposing regulations on themselves.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 5:36pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

Page 4 Change Climate USA

Yeah, but now individual states are committing to upholding a treaty that our Government is withdrawing from. That smacks of an underhanded way to commit us to a treaty. Now, I disagree with withdrawing from this treaty, but I disagree with these actions too. I guess I'll have to see how it's done, but the fact the cite a treaty that we withdrew from seems like a bad first step.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

Change Climate USA

They stated disagreement with the president's decision, and states are speaking of putting state level restrictions in place to keep up the repealed federal level restrictions.

Both actions are entirely within their legal and moral authority.

Now, the way they're talking about it, this can be seen as a direct insult to the president. But if that's all, I'm not too concerned.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2017 - 7:47pm / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change
A Friend

USA Climate Change

Yeah, I'm not too worried about how the say it and if it's disrespectful to President Trump. The Republicans were disrespectful to President Obama for eight years. I disagreed with much of that and agreed with some, but it's as American as apple pie.

No, I'm more worried about the Constitution and the laws that tie us together. As long as it's done correctly I don't care if two, three, or twenty states want to enact legislation that handicaps them when competing for business with their neighboring states.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jun, 2017 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change - Page 4

Climate change damages US economy, increases inequality. Unmitigated climate change will make the United States poorer and more unequal, according to a new study. The poorest third of counties could sustain economic damages costing as much as 20 percent of their income if warming proceeds unabated. Source 9w.

Post Date: 28th Jul, 2017 - 1:39am / Post ID: #

USA Climate Change Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 4

Atlantic/Pacific ocean temperature difference fuels US wildfires. A new study shows that difference in water temperature between the Pacific and the Atlantic oceans together with global warming impact the risk of drought and wildfire in southwestern North America. Source 6l.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: USA Climate Change

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,