FIFA Fraud?

Fifa Fraud - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 30th May, 2011 - 8:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Discuss  FIFA Fraud Is FIFA an example of football or is it just a name and means to collect money from those who love football? Have you seen the documentary?
16th Jul, 2006 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

FIFA Fraud?

Fifa Fraud?

Has anyone seen the documentary by the BBC about the corruption in FIFA starting with Sepp Blatter and Jack Warner? It has a lot of footage of Trinidad since Jack Warner, FIFA Vice President, is a Trinidadian. Anyone who likes these conspiracies will enjoy this one, especially because of the amount of disappearing money involved!

Attachment: The two big guns talk...

FIFA Fraud?
FIFA Fraud? (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
16th Jul, 2006 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Fraud FIFA

I saw it, it was OK. I thought Mr. Jennings would go more deep into the issue but I suppose it is because the investigation continues so he would probably continue to expose FIFA. It's interesting to notice how FIFA have threaten so many times to sue Mr. Jennigns for his book, yet they decided not to take any legal action.

Post Date: 24th May, 2010 - 10:50am / Post ID: #

FIFA Fraud? Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Name: Musa

Comments: I have problem with issue I was training with Stallion security company for FIFA SECURITY job we have signed contract with them but they didn't tell us the rate how much will be getting per month we are just working without any idea. I am sure that's fraud please help.

Post Date: 20th Oct, 2010 - 11:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Fraud FIFA

Fifa provisionally suspends officials over vote-selling

Fifa has provisionally suspended two top officials in a World Cup vote-selling scandal, and will continue investigating the pair. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 18th Nov, 2010 - 11:52pm / Post ID: #

Fraud FIFA

Fifa bans officials in vote-selling scandal

Two Fifa executive committee members have been banned and fined, one for bribery, over allegations they had offered to sell their votes in the contest to host the 2018 and 2022 World Cups. Ref. Source 4

7th Dec, 2010 - 11:30pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Fraud?

Jack Warner recently stated through a camera interview (TV6) that the reason he did not vote for England was because of the way the British media had disgraced the FIFA executive. He thought it would be wrong to vote for England based on this. What are your thoughts?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Feb, 2011 - 12:23am / Post ID: #

FIFA Fraud

FIFA rejects Temarii's World Cup bribery appeal

FIFA has rejected appeals from Reynald Temarii and Amos Adamu, the suspended executive committee members who were at the heart of a corruption scandal which marred the contest to host the 2018 and 2022 World Cups. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 30th May, 2011 - 8:34pm / Post ID: #

FIFA Fraud Movies Music Fashion & Sports

FIFA in crisis; admission Qatar bought World Cup

FIFA plunged deeper into crisis when its general secretary confirmed he had sent a private email to a fellow executive committee member saying Qatar bought the rights to stage the 2022 World Cup. Ref. Source 3

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: FIFA Fraud?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,