Testosterone

Testosterone - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 26th Jun, 2018 - 8:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Health Related News
Post Date: 24th Dec, 2013 - 7:30pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone

Testosterone May Make Men Likely To Get The Flu Study Finds

Just in time for flu season's peak, science may have figured out a reason why some men make wimpy, needy patients compared to women when it comes to infectious diseases.

Source

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:41pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Testosterone

Testosterone treatment improves bone density and anemia, may lead to cardiac risk

Testosterone treatment improved bone density and anemia for men over 65 with unequivocally low testosterone, a new study has concluded. However, testosterone treatment did not improve cognitive function, and it increased the amount of plaque buildup in participants' coronary arteries. Ref. Source 2f.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2017 - 3:48pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone
A Friend

Testosterone Health & Special Psychology

I am not sure it is good to get Testosterone treatments just as I am not sure that it is good to get estrogen treatments either. The body produces what you need and everyone needs are different. If there is a reason why your body produces less their could be a good reason for it. Messing with nature is not always a good things I believe.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 1:02pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone

Testosterone makes men less likely to question their impulses

Testosterone makes men less likely to realize when they're wrong, a new study shows. The researchers found that men given doses of testosterone performed more poorly on a test designed to measure cognitive reflection than a group given a placebo. Ref. Source 5p.

Post Date: 30th Apr, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone
A Friend

Testosterone

Well, this explains why men tend to be more impulsive than women. I think this has to do with the hunter versus the gather tendencies in men and women too. Men needed testosterone and they need to act instinctively while out hunting. It's what kept them alive as split second decisions had to be made while staring down a mammoth or a sabre toothed tiger. Men had no time for cognitive reflection.

Women, who were the gatherers, not only had time, they needed it to help them find the right herbs, roots, and vegetables. It also helped them in their mission of protecting the home. They could reflect on defensive measures and make sure everything was set correctly. These differences were emphasized by natural selection as we evolved… to the men and women we are today.

Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone

Foods that Affect Testosterone Levels. A number of studies suggest that exposure to industrial pollutants may affect sexual function, for example, loss of libido, sexual dysfunction, and impotence. This may […] Ref. Source 8r.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th May, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone
A Friend

Testosterone

I have to wonder who thinks up these studies. I mean, isn't it a bit of a no brained that things that are bad for us, like industrial pollutants, will do bad things to our body? Do we really need to spends millions in the study when we could use that money to help the poor, those with PTSD, or to help clean our environment?

Post Date: 26th Jun, 2018 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Testosterone Psychology Special & Health

Men's testosterone levels largely determined by where they grow up. Men's testosterone levels are largely determined by their environment during childhood, according to new research. Source 1m.

> TOPIC: Testosterone

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,