Genetically Engineer Your Child

Genetically Engineer Child - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 6th Aug, 2006 - 1:36am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

A What If Situation...
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 12:07am / Post ID: #

If in the future parents are given a choice to alter the DNA of their sperm / egg in order to achieve certain results for a future child would you do it? Consider the following;

1. Being able to remove certain traits from the bloodline such as defects passed on from parent to child (like flat feet)

2. Change the eye color or strength

3. Decode the gender

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Aug, 2006 - 1:36am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Child Engineer Genetically

I don't believe in the genetically engineering of a child at this time. However, I love my children the way they are. They each have their own personality that makes them who they are. What effect would changing something about them in the womb or before cause that we can't see? I would be afraid that I would be causing myself to miss out on something special by making changes to nature like that. I would change nothing in my children.

> TOPIC: Genetically Engineer Your Child

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,