The Ten Commandments For Parents - Page 2 of 2

These are all good things to aim for. When - Page 2 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th Nov, 2018 - 1:18am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Of Special Needs Children
29th Apr, 2013 - 3:13pm / Post ID: #

The Ten Commandments For Parents - Page 2

Those are good tips. For me letting my kids know that I love them and can be their best friend ever is what helps bring any problems into the open so its not hidden. Children deal with so much today; bullies, drugs, social acceptance, media ads telling them they should be something they aren't and so called 'entertainment' that gives them a corrupt view of the world. Being a best friend helps my children know they can come talk with me about anything.

Sponsored Links:
5th Mar, 2015 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Parents Commandments Ten The

international QUOTE
Answer only to your conscience: then you'll be able to answer to your child. You need not justify your actions to your friends or the public.

There is a big problem with this in Trinidad. Strangers always making comments about the way you handle your child as though you are accountable to them.

25th Dec, 2016 - 8:44am / Post ID: #

The Ten Commandments For Parents Health & Special Psychology

I say the above is actually really well thought-out, that it provides at the very least a good basis that can be expanded upon or alters somewhat based on the child.

Parenting is a complex thing, with so many variables in play. A child growing up, especially mattering their age, maturity, any mental health issues, friends, schools, interests, and more can make a difference in a parent's approach. Then again, you may have family, friends, teachers, and others whom I offer their advice or critique which can very or even be contradictory.

Still, I do agree mostly to the above,very well done.

18th Nov, 2018 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Parents Commandments Ten The

I have a three year old girl that is about a year or so behind. These commandments are so true. She can be a real handful buy is a great source of joy. She loves music and dances almost all day long to whatever music is on the tv.
She is pushing me to be a better guitarist. She points at my guitar and if I don't play it she becomes very distraught and has a tantrum. I've learned about 15 new songs because she will growl and shake her head If she has heard what I'm playing too much.

18th Nov, 2018 - 9:46pm / Post ID: #

Parents Commandments Ten The

I believe number 2 and 3 are very important. Since I was blessed with a kid I feel that everyday is a day of adventure and I enjoy seeing him discovering new things.
As a parent you really need a support network, and talk about the issues you have with a child ; you never know where that precious help is going to come.

Post Date: 25th Nov, 2018 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

The Ten Commandments For Parents
A Friend

The Ten Commandments For Parents

These are all good things to aim for.

When we were expecting our first (Needless to say we were assailed with a mountain of advice). From that plethora I distilled three key pieces that we try to operate by:

* You, your spouse, your child and the dynamic you create is totally unique so take every piece of advice with a pinch of salt
* Take every opportunity to challenge your child to help make them think
* At the end of the day it’s all about love and having fun

Our little girl is three now and these three pieces are serving us well. We’re expecting another in January so I’m waiting to see how thendynamkc shifts!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: The Ten Commandments For Parents

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,