Subway

Subway - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 18th Dec, 2014 - 6:38pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Best of  Subway Your Review
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2006 - 1:35am / Post ID: #

Subway

Subway

What is your review for the Subway food establishment?

Subway
Subway (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2006 - 2:15am / Post ID: #

Subway

They make "okay" sandwiches, but not true "deli" style, in my opinion. They have great bread flavors now, that they didn't have a few years ago. The veggies are generally fresh and crisp, and they have a good variety. But their meatball sandwiches are *awful* in the extreme.

15th Sep, 2006 - 3:42pm / Post ID: #

Subway Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

I love Subway, especially the meatball, but I also like the chicken teriyaki, my Son loves these too, I think they are not too bad health wise either, as basically they are a glorified sandwich.

Subway is becoming very popular in the UK, we have 2 within a mile of our home, so they're quite handy too! laugh.gif

7th Jul, 2007 - 4:03am / Post ID: #

Subway

I love Subway. Today I got a one foot Parmesan/oregano roast beef sandwich that it was delicious! (with lettuce, tomatoes, cheese, onions, green peppers and pickles) and extra mayo and garlic sauce. And for those who are wondering...yes...I ate it all! laugh.gif

7th Jul, 2007 - 4:58am / Post ID: #

Subway

You can eat a whole foot-long? Wow! I'm lucky to finish a 6"! I had one today, the Subway club, on jalapeno-cheese bread. Delightful!

9th Jul, 2007 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

Subway

QUOTE (FarSeer @ 7-Jul 07, 12:58 AM)
You can eat a whole foot-long? Wow! I'm lucky to finish a 6"!

I don't find the foot-long sandwich is that big. wink.gif The 6-inch (which I tried before) is definitly not enough for me. JB always ask me how people can spend money buying a sandwich they can make at home but I just love the variety they have in breads. My favorite is Parmesan-Oregano.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Feb, 2014 - 6:45pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Subway

Subway to remove chemical from bread

Health activist says the chemical is used to make yoga mats and shoe rubber. Ref. Source 2

18th Dec, 2014 - 6:38pm / Post ID: #

Subway Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

Subway makes great deli sandwiches, one my favorites is the Italian BMT, which has three types of meats (I couldn't remember what they were called) along with the veggies and the sauces. Every time I eat a foot long sub, I always feel that I can't get enough!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Subway

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,