Water... Essential Part Of Daily Life

Water Essential Part Daily Life - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 25th May, 2017 - 8:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Best of  Water Essential Part Daily Life How many glasses of water to drink per day?
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 4:13am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Water is an essential part of our daily lives. It is something we all have to consume to survive. The recommended amount of water is 8 glasses which are each 8 ounces per day. Drinking water is something that I do not do enough of. I know my body is suffering because of it, but I do not know how to force myself to consume even half the recommended amount. Any suggestions on what I should do? Part of my problem, I know, is that water has NO taste and I can't stand it.

Image from MorgueFile public domain.

Water... Essential Part Of Daily Life (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2006 - 5:00am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Life Daily Part Essential Water

I have allot of experience with this problem because I drink allot of water and it gets intolerable some times drinking essentially a tasteless beverage. I drink nearly a gallon a day. I have found that several water companies now put out flavored water. I drink allot of Glaceau Vitamin Water.

https://www.vitaminwater.com/

It has a much milder flavor than most flavored waters that are just too sweet for me. Another good one is Propel Fitness Water and Aquafina now makes a flavored water too.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2006 - 4:02am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Water... Essential Part Of Daily Life Health & Special Psychology

Here's something that may get your attention on bottled water.

international QUOTE

"Municipal water systems add chlorine to the water supply to kill harmful microorganisms. But producers of commercial bottled water prefer to add ozone for disinfection. Why? This toxic gas leaves less taste in the product. (US Environmental Protection Agency, September 2005)

So we either get poisoned by chlorine from our water fountains, or we get poisoned by our bottled water through ozone. So many Choices!

I've got an article on the water here in America, when I find the time I'll write it in, I think that a lot of people will want to know more about the water they drink and the cost.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Do you really need eight glasses a day?

For the first time, the mechanism that regulates fluid intake in the human body and stops us from over-drinking has been revealed by researchers. Over-drinking can cause potentially fatal water intoxication. The study challenges the popular idea that we should drink eight glasses of water a day for health. Ref. Source 7j.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2016 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

A Friend

A useful alternative to municipal or bottle water is to have a well installed. There is a great quantity of water that is never utilized in the aquifer. The water is fortified with minerals and depending upon your location, and unless there are underground pollutants such as from oil fracking, would be far healthier than anything bottled in BPH plastic or amended with chlorine or fluoride.

9th Oct, 2016 - 4:26am / Post ID: #

What about taking the chlorine out of tap water and doing your own filtration, that should help. Some people even have their own rig under the sink to do reverse osmosis.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2016 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Water... Essential Part Daily Life

Yes, superb solutions. There are even filters that can remove fluoride. Currently, I'm using a PURE filter system. It's slightly more expensive than Britta, but seems to be a better product.

Post Date: 25th May, 2017 - 8:35pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Water... Essential Part Daily Life Psychology Special & Health

How Much Water Should We Drink Every Day? More than 2000 years ago Hippocrates (460-377 BCE) said, “If we could give every individual the right amount of nourishment and exercise, not too little […] Ref. Source 1h.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Water... Essential Part Of Daily Life

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,