Blindness - Blind - Page 3 of 3

I have been totally blind since birth. I do - Page 3 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 28th Sep, 2021 - 11:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Cure for blindness
Post Date: 7th May, 2018 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Blindness - Blind - Page 3

Organic printing inks may restore sight to blind people. A simple retinal prosthesis is under development. Fabricated using cheap and widely-available organic pigments used in printing inks and cosmetics, it consists of tiny pixels like a digital camera sensor on a nanometric scale. Researchers hope that it can restore sight to blind people. Source 3w.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Aug, 2018 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Blind Blindness

Congenital blindness reversed in mice. Researchers have reversed congenital blindness in mice by changing supportive cells in the retina called Müller glia into rod photoreceptors. The findings advance efforts toward regenerative therapies for blinding diseases such as age-related macular degeneration and retinitis pigmentosa. Source 2u.

Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2020 - 10:04pm / Post ID: #

Blindness - Blind Health & Special Psychology

Reconstruction of eye tissue gives new insight into outer retina. Researchers used a newly developed imaging technique called serial block face scanning electron microscopy, to produce a digital reconstruction of eye tissues from the outer retina, at very high resolution. This is the first time this technology has been used to fully reconstruct cells from the retina and could provide new insights into the causes of irreversible blinding diseases. Source 7c.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2020 - 5:50am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Blind Blindness

Restoring a rudimentary form of vision in the blind. Restoration of vision in blind people through a brain implant is on the verge of becoming reality. Recent discoveries show that newly developed high-resolution implants in the visual cortex make it possible to recognize artificially induced shapes and percepts. Source 8p.

5th Dec, 2020 - 12:34pm / Post ID: #

Blind Blindness

This may sound like I am silly person but I have a personal worry about going blind even though I do not have any visual problems. I hope that these scientific discoveries help to restore sight to the blind.

28th Sep, 2021 - 11:28pm / Post ID: #

Blindness - Blind

I have been totally blind since birth. I do not find watching movies hard because some of the movies are descriptive. I get lots of help from family and friends to get around. Being blind for me is not frustrating for me. I am used to being blind.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Blindness - Blind

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,