ISIS - ISIL - Page 36 of 40

KN, That is exactly right! When we - Page 36 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 11:44pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 
Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL - Page 36

They are trying to go to ground but some of them are not able to have been caught. All in all I think that ISIS is soon to be no more in Syria and Iraq.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIL ISIS

I hope you're right but I think there still be plenty, they'll just be working in smal three or four person cells causing mayhem.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL Islam Studies

There will always those that will be able to escape and then work in small pockets. It is those small pockets or cells that are always hard to root out but I feel over time we will find and eliminate them.

Post Date: 1st Aug, 2017 - 2:56pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

Page 36 ISIL ISIS

I hope you are right. I know in my experience, if they are led correctly and perform their trade-craft well they are damn hard to root out… until they act. By then, it's usually too late since they hit their intended target and that often brings in fresh recruits. It's much like cancer, if you don't get every stinking cell it grows back stronger than before.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 12:01am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIL ISIS

The fact that we have taken out a lot of their leader you will have these cells that do not have a good strong leader and they will be be caught sooner rather than later unless one of the cells has a naturally born leader then we may have a few issues.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 7:30am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL

KN,

Take it from me, we have over estimated our effect on their leadership. At the same time, we underestimate their capabilities. They are much more resilient than we give them credit for. And I mean a whole lot more.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 4:37pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL - Page 36

Well if you take a look at it from their side they are the patriots fighting for control of their own lands under their own rules. This is usually the kind of people who are hardest to root out and get rid of. I have yet to under estimate them but who listen to me anymore.

Post Date: 2nd Aug, 2017 - 11:44pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL Studies Islam - Page 36

KN,

That is exactly right! When we went into Iraq during OIF the new guys thought it'd be a cakewalk like (They thought) Desert Storm was. I told them that the Storm wasn't as easy as reported and this would be worse. I told them this time we're going into their country and they'd fight. Well, it took them about nine months to really get organized, but they did and they gave us a dam hard time until we crushed them in the surge. Afghanistan is worse. I expect Syria is just the same as Iraq.

+  « First of 40 pgs.  32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 

> TOPIC: ISIS - ISIL

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,