ISIS - ISIL - Page 33 of 40

This is an evil group with evil intent. They - Page 33 - Studies of Islam - Posted: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:46pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 40 pgs.  29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37  ...Latest (40) »
Discuss  ISIS Ultra radical and violent Islamist group that even rivals Al Qaeda
ISIS - ISIL Related Information to ISIS - ISIL
Post Date: 24th Feb, 2017 - 2:03am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL - Page 33

Kristen,

You would think that's only fair. But it never seems to happen that way. A government can mess up time after time in ways that would get an average citizen thrown in jail with zero consequences.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 8th Mar, 2017 - 11:54pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ISIL ISIS

ISIS terror group boasts Saudi nationals as its largest group of fighters:

Saudi Arabia may be a key U.S. Ally in the Middle East, but the oil-rich kingdom is also the No. 1 supplier of fighters for the Islamic State terror group in Iraq, according to Iraqi military sources. Ref. Source 3w.

Post Date: 9th Mar, 2017 - 1:52am / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL Islam Studies

I would not be surprised that they would be the main source. Bin Laudin was a Saudi national if I remember correctly. When I was there in Saudi Arabia I met some who disliked Americans in their country.

Post Date: 14th Mar, 2017 - 10:40pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

Page 33 ISIL ISIS

Yes, thanks to the fact that the Saud family made a deal with the devil to maintain some degree of harmony at home makes this not surprising at all. What is the deal, the Saud family, which is decidedly pro West and pro USA, made a deal with radical Imams to allow them to open Madrassas. Now, the word Madrassa in Arabic simply means school. But these schools teach a very distorted and radical view of Islam. It also teaches hatred towards the west. So, to keep the Kingdom peaceful they allowed these Madrassas to be built there and then allowed them to be exported. This is really the source of quite a bit of the terrorism we see today.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 7:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

ISIL ISIS

Watch; ISIS suicide bomb strapped to boy near Mosul disarmed by Iraqi Army officer:

A video published to Live Leak shows an Iraqi Army officer disarming a suicide bomb belt that was strapped to a young boy in the city of Mosul. Ref. Source 9f.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2017 - 10:50pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS - ISIL

This goes to show the bravery in the Iraqi army. People insinuate that their army stinks and their soldiers are cowards. That's not true. Their army is young and needs experience, training, better logistics, and to get a few wins and they'll be fine. As for the cowards, this puts the lie to that notion.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Apr, 2017 - 10:49am / Post ID: #

ISIS ISIL - Page 33

ISIS has executed 33 people in Syria in what is believed to be the group's largest mass killing in 2017, monitoring group says. Ref. CNN.

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2017 - 3:46pm / Post ID: #

ISIS - ISIL
A Friend

ISIS ISIL Studies Islam - Page 33

This is an evil group with evil intent. They want nothing less than to make everyone in the world succumb to their way of thinking and follow their perverted interpretation of Islam. I have fought these people or people like them for decades and I can tell you no amount of reasoning will change their minds or outlook. Some people are just bent on taking advantage of others and will use any excuse to do so. This group is filled with these people and they are using Islam and the habitual and perpetual conflicts going on in the Middle East and large parts of Africa to advance their agenda.

> TOPIC: ISIS - ISIL

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,