Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People? - Page 7 of 8

Name: Jesse Country: Title: Trinidad and their - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:19pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 
Looking for first world status with an attitude that does not match? What is your view about the way Trinis conduct themselves in public?
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 10:37am / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People? - Page 7

Name: Mason

Title: Trinidad is Primitive

Comments: Trinidad is a primitive country. Anyone that is defending this country is also primitive. Furthermore anyone that is not facing this place is primitive is in denial and also very stubborn and actually scared of leaving the island for good. Anyone the chooses to stay usually is scared or likes to commit crimes like bribery and tax evasion. It's the norm in Trinidad. Being a snob or an animal is the norm. Trinidad is a primitive land where people [..] live like it too. [..] Polluted beaches and Flintstones roads. Dirty and tricky Trinis are primitive.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

People Primitive Considered Trinis Are

Name: Ashton

Title: primitive people

Comments: Comments: It is unfortunate that so many here have decided to 'dump' on their homeland. Primitive is a relative word and what may be 'primitive' to one is not to another. I would suggest that in every country some class of citizens are 'primitive.'
Trinidad is NOT a primitive country. There is a breakdown in our social structure, education, health, moral etc. Trinidadians are at best- followers- not primitive. We have lost our values. It doesn't make us 'primitive.' We are caught up in the violence, greed, anger, hate, divisiveness and envy that is sweeping the world. This doesn't make us 'primitive'. It makes us part of the 'maddening crowd.'

Post Date: 13th May, 2017 - 11:50pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: George Marques

Title: Primitiveness?

Comments: Well as much as I would like to agree wholeheartedly with this comment I cannot fully agree. Admittedly some of the actions of many citizens here give a clear impression that they are primitive however I think it is a lack of proper education and the attitude and tendency to play a saga boy or smart man role. Crime also pays here which is an incentive to dabble in any form of crime.Even school children have now caught on of how to make easy money by becoming a criminal here.The chances of escaping being caught is very high indeed.
As for those crooks higher up the social ladder in my opinion these are the matured wealthy smart and con men wearing the masks of respectability who have escaped the arms of law during their career in crime. They have in fact now become the generators of certain popular crimes here which they financed.
You can find many in our politics and in positions of authority. Many claiming to be well educated and hold so-called professional qualifications and are willing to substantiate these claims by displaying diploma and education certificates either purchased from peddlers outside the University of the West Indies or from the Internet .
As for corruption and bribery, a high percentage of individuals holding official positions, are the masters in this field and in the government sector the lack of accountability and transparency are the main tools used in performing and practicing this crime.

Post Date: 23rd May, 2017 - 9:32am / Post ID: #

Page 7 People Primitive Considered Trinis Are

Name: Timothy

Title: Trinidad is Primitive

Comments: No one that disagrees is dumping on their country. They are facing reality. It's ok to be proud of your customs and traditions or cultural values. However lots of third world countries like Trinidad and Tobago are primitive and dangerous and people should be trying to leave by any means necessary. I would even go on a boat and swim the waters to get off and away from this island. It's dirty, backwards, dangerous and corrupt. The rich people that want to stay here are al doing crime. They can't do in 1st world countries cause of who they bribe in Trinidad. Let's face it, and some of the poor people just can't see that far. Some poor and rich are brave and smart enough to leave. This place should be declared a place to be evacuated. Very primitive. All the people defending it need to wake up and face reality. Take their culture elsewhere not here. I did swim to get off this island and Happy I did. I am living a safe privileged life now in Canada. I have my culture inside me. Home is where the heart is.

9th Dec, 2017 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

People Primitive Considered Trinis Are

The behavior of many in the basic things: manners, courtesy, and honesty is lacking to a big degree that its now part of the culture rather than just a few individuals. I feel sad for this country.

Post Date: 12th Dec, 2017 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People?

Name: Melissa

Title: Primitive people in Trinidad

Comments: Trinidad and Tobago is primitive for sure. I lived there and fought day and night to get to go to a civilized country and never [looked] back. There is organ harvesting there. Like the case with Shannon Banfield [..]There are gangsters with store fronts allowed to rob people cause they bribe Arouca police station. There are people in Valsayn paying politicians. The malls have all fake clothes and lowest quality jewelry. Fake Trincity mall full of knockoffs. There are drains right in front millionaires homes. This place is a jungle. It is primitive. Trinichic is the most primitive one perfect example of a "Trini chic " primitive mind set. I pray you this place to be helped.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 27th Dec, 2017 - 11:32pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered Primitive People - Page 7

Name: David

Title: Trinidad is primitive

Comments: I was looking to see what's happening in Trinidad these days since I left in 2010 and saw this thread. I always had dreams of leaving the island and going off into a big, civilized world. The islands of Trinidad and Tobago are primitive. Always was and still to this day is. Their government is primitive [..]. There is major bribery taking place and corruption. The people up to this day will stare at you with a primitive look. My friend and his Dad were hit by a car while crossing the street in Trinidad. When they were on the floor laying down waiting for ambulance people gathered around and just watched them like they were primitive. They didn't even help.

Post Date: 19th Jan, 2018 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Are Trinis Considered Primitive People Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Name: Jesse

Title: Trinidad and their primitive culture

Comments: Anyone that I have ever dealt with who lives in Trinidad has a primitive way of dealing with people. They are all rude, and have this look, like a stare of a primate. From the millionaires, the politicians, the professors. Some of them look good and normal, and then when you talk to them more you will see. They will trick you, stare at you, tell you a rude remark and so on. Anyone that doesn't do that, they want to leave, and trying desperately to do that. Its like a primitive tribe of people, a jungle, and its getting worse. People run from this place.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Are Trinis Considered A Primitive People?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,