Patrick Manning - Page 7 of 16

Mr Manning's dismal 2020 vision Prime - Page 7 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 25th Jun, 2009 - 1:04pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (16) »
Trinidad Politics Manning A Preacher? This is a general Thread about Prime Minister Patrick Manning and his governance over Trinidad & Tobago.
23rd Nov, 2008 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning - Page 7

As a Manning supporter I guess you can see the humour in that. For me, it makes me sick, it reflects the normal complacent attitude so common among our people. It is an insult to the intelligent Trinidadians who wake up each day struggling to make ends meet.

Sponsored Links:
24th Nov, 2008 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

All who vote for Manning as your prime minister raise your hand!

24th Nov, 2008 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

I am not sure what is going on with Mr Manning these days. I do believe that power went straight to his head. He is openly attacking anyone who is against him. First Mr Keith Rowley, well I guess everyone knows that for the longest while, Manning is longing to kick Mr Rowley out of the PNM but is unable to do so. Next this radio fiasco. Boy! Talk about having nothing to do and all the time in the world to do it. I cannot believe that he left the barbershop to ensure that these two Disc Jockeys got fired for speaking candidly over the radio. Whatever happened to freedom of speech? This is really getting ridiculous. I would love to see him try that on the controversial talk show host, Anil. The same one whose mother is a magistrate, both of his brothers are lawyers and one sister in law, is also a lawyer. I guess all monkeys know which tree to climb! But seriously, I think Manning is becoming old and simply does not know that he keeps digging a grave for himself. All that is left is for him to fall in without anyone pushing him! And to add insult to injury, he has the audacity to tell the country to 'tighten their belts?"

I wish there was a law which states that the Prime Minister could be fired for doing such a poor job!

24th Nov, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Page 7 Manning Patrick

After winning a third term the man feelin like he is superman. He aint know that he is human like us all.

24th Nov, 2008 - 11:13pm / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

I wish there was a law which states that the Prime Minister could be fired for doing such a poor job!

Yeah there is one. Its called Elections, General Elections. Parliament can also call for a vote of no confidence against him. We know where that went last time don't we?

All who vote for Manning as your prime minister raise your hand!

Korrect don't you know that I am the biggest Manning supporter? I will vote Manning as long as Panday is in Opposition. Dookeran is almost as bad as Panday, almost...

I agree with you all though. Power has gone to his head. As Korrect said he won consecutive elections. He is politically immortal now, who is going to remove him? He has Panday to thank for that though but that is another story.

25th Nov, 2008 - 6:00pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning

Panday mess up the whole thing! Manning bad too but is like choosing the best between the worst. Manning need to give someone a chance, panday too.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Mar, 2009 - 8:11pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Patrick Manning - Page 7

Cabinet Shake-up

PM to announce 'minor changes' today

Prime Minister Patrick Manning will today announce some "minor changes" to his Cabinet , amid calls from within his own party for change. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2009 - 1:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Patrick Manning Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 7

Mr Manning's dismal 2020 vision

Prime Minister Patrick Manning's speech at the special convention of the PNM last Sunday will go down in the history books as one of the most uninspired, unmoving and unproductive, ever given by a prime minister of this country. It was actually laughable. What was the purpose of it really? Ref. Source 9

> TOPIC: Patrick Manning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,