Patrick Manning - Page 8 of 16

Manning is some hot water. he didn't - Page 8 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 29th Apr, 2010 - 1:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 16 pgs.  4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12  ...Latest (16) »
Trinidad Politics Manning A Preacher? This is a general Thread about Prime Minister Patrick Manning and his governance over Trinidad & Tobago.
Post Date: 27th Jun, 2009 - 11:47pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Patrick Manning - Page 8

Watch your words, Mr PM

IN an environment of escalating criminality in Trinidad and Tobago, which has now acquired the dubious reputation from Jamaica as the "murder capital'' of the world (on a per capita basis), Prime Minister Patrick Manning needs to keep cool on his public utterances in relation to sensitive political issues. Ref. Source 1

Sponsored Links:
29th Jul, 2009 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

Last night I watched the news and learned that our Honourable Prime Minister is claiming that last year, an attempt was made to assassinate him. Now I would not doubt that there are so many people in this country who would really love to kill Mr Manning for his poor performance but why may I ask, would he raise this issue now? Why did the Prime Minister choose not to lodge a report on this with the police? Was there really a plot to assassinate you Mr Manning or is this your clever way of ducking the question about why you never attend the memorials for the attempted Coup, which took place on 27 July 1990? Or perhaps you are shifting attention to something else to avoid answering why you refuse to do an Inquiry into the attempted coup?

2nd Mar, 2010 - 11:56pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Manning is now saying he wants to eradicate the drug trade? So what have they been doing all this time? He finally admits that crime is the major problem in this country, I remember a time when he refused to admit that.

3rd Mar, 2010 - 12:19am / Post ID: #

Page 8 Manning Patrick

It's funny. He admits crime is the major problem in Trinidad AFTER Kamla wins...

He admits the 2 million dollar flag was a mistake, DAYS AFTER Kamla wins...

You get the drift.

9th Mar, 2010 - 12:56am / Post ID: #

Manning Patrick

I heard Manning on Tv6 news today giving praises to Calder Hart after the scandalous nature of his resignation. I thought it was totally uncalled for.

Post Date: 18th Mar, 2010 - 5:06pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning

Name: Barney

Comments: Lordryoko
Like you ain't see what is the scene yet or what? That radio station is a PNM radio station but you eye have too much PNM [..] crust to see the truth. That radio station got their operating license via the PNM and when father manning see the fellas bad talking him, he jumped off his barber's chair in San Fernando to run down to the station to rough them up. See it for what it is.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Before submitting your comments please use good grammar - no net talk or slang, NO Trini dialect, check your spelling and remember that names of places and people begin with an uppercase letter.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
20th Mar, 2010 - 12:55pm / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning - Page 8

Manning went to a walk through San Juan area some time ago and there was this 81 year old man who refused to let him inside his property. He was very angry at Manning. And it seems to me that the Prime Minister does not handle rejection very well or he is absolutely unaware how a lot of citizens feel about him and his administration. It is a little disturbing that taking into consideration the serious issues in the country, the Prime Minister would go and investigate this old man and find out that he is a resident of Canada who comes to Trinidad during the winter.

It is truly scary that he would do that to a citizen.

international QUOTE
Prime Minister Patrick Manning last night revealed that the 81-year-old pensioner from Real Street, San Juan, who attempted to deny him (the PM) entry onto his property, does not reside in Trinidad and Tobago.

Manning's disclosure, which came during a debate on the Supreme Court of Judicature Amendment Bill in the House of Representatives, was made after the matter was raised partly in jest by Oropouche East MP Roodal Moonilal.

Pulling out a piece of paper from which he read, Manning declared: "It turns out, Madam Deputy Speaker, that the 81-year-old gentleman is a resident of Winnipeg, Canada."

"Or-horrrr!" Government MPs chorused.

Manning continued with great emphasis: "And who returns to Trinidad and Tobago to spend the winter."

"Is true, is true," Government MPs chimed in.

"He (the old man) don't live here," Works Minister Colm Imbert chirped.

Moonilal rejoined: "You know what is fascinating about all of this is that the Prime Minister of a country gone and check out the man who tell him not to come in his yard ... (the Prime Minister) went and investigate ... He pull out a slip of paper from his pocket, I thought was the election date ... And he says the gentleman, who is 81 years old and threaten to cause him grievous bodily harm, is a resident of Canada who comes here in the winter.

"Madam Deputy Speaker, he (the old man) could be a resident of Tokyo, if he is there and occupying there (the house) in whatever legal capacity and he tells you "please don't come in my property and you are trespassing, to go". It is frightening that you would use immigration, the customs, the authority of the State to find out where this man living. This poor fella may now have to flee back to Canada before the winter finish." This comment caused loud chuckling and laughter.

Manning rejoined that he did not have to use immigration or customs.

"I just have to use the machinery of the People's National Movement," he declared.

There was thunderous deskthumping on the Government's side...

29th Apr, 2010 - 1:48am / Post ID: #

Patrick Manning Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 8

Manning is some hot water. he didn't want to debate with Kamala but now he may have to. I don't know why this isn't a standard.

> TOPIC: Patrick Manning

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,