The Christian Right - Page 7 of 9

Supporters of prayer at government meetings - Page 7 - General Religious Beliefs - Posted: 7th Aug, 2013 - 1:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
politics This is not about Religion, this is about Politics. Running Against Sodom and Osama: The Christian Right, Values Voters and the Culture Wars in 2006. The enemy being denounced is sometimes generic: gays, liberals, secularists, the left-leaning media and Hollywood; and sometimes specific: [Add names here].
Post Date: 29th Apr, 2010 - 10:14pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

The Christian Right - Page 7

Exposing the Christian Right's New Racial Playbook:

A diversity summit at Jerry Falwell's Liberty University reveals that the religious right's survival depends on the black and the brown. Ref. Source 2

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th May, 2010 - 2:16am / Post ID: #

Right Christian The

Why Are So Many Christians Conservative?
By Mike Lux

I am always puzzled by how people who claim to be followers of the Jesus I read about in the Bible can be political conservatives. Ref. Source 2

20th May, 2010 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

The Christian Right Beliefs Religious General

Sadly for christians they are going to have to accept that they no longer hold the power like they did. When the country was founded the people were given the right to choose whatever religion they wanted and the right to pursue happiness.

I would also go further and say christian were never really the ones with the power. The people with the money were, they used to be christians. Though in my opinion being christian should not decide governmental issues. Religion should govern the individual not the nation, is my feeling.

This new issue about christians and rights is just the growing pains of a nation. Christians are going to have to come to terms with the fact that their religion should not dictate governmental law.

I think many christians feel like this is a slap in the face and that "their" country is going to hell. To them I don't know what to say except, sorry, and get used to it. Maybe try to all gather in a state or two. That way your laws will reflect more what you feel.

Seeing that this thread is not about religion but politics, and my post being mostly about religion. I will also say that if it is between republicans and democrats, to me they are the same. They all lie about what they are going to do when they get in office. They seem to have no real power other than declaring war when the people don't want one. Republicans may claim they are christian but that is the biggest lie ever. They just want the christian vote and in my mind true christians would not associate themselves with either party.

Reconcile Edited: Oliron on 20th May, 2010 - 3:05am

Post Date: 15th Jul, 2010 - 4:18am / Post ID: #

Page 7 Right Christian The

How American Right-Wing Christians Are Waging 'Spiritual Warfare' in Northern Iraq
By Michael Reynolds

Evangelicals have established schools, radio stations and churches in northern Iraq -- all with the blessings of the Kurdistan government and assistance from U.S. Taxpayers. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 19th Nov, 2010 - 12:17am / Post ID: #

Right Christian The

Is Warped Christianity Threatening Our Democracy?
By Legal Schnauzer

Jeff Sharlet, in the new book C Street: The Fundamentalist Threat to American Democracy, shows how the group known as "The Family" influences foreign policy, the military, and other key elements of our government. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 26th Jan, 2011 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

The Christian Right

Onward Christian Soldiers ... To Hypocrisy
By William Rivers Pitt

Make no mistake: this movement to turn the Armed Forces into a bastion of hard-core fundamentalist Christianity is as dangerous as any threat posed to the country by any outside force or enemy. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2011 - 11:55pm / Post ID: #

The Christian Right - Page 7

Meet the Christian Dominionist 'Prayer Warriors' Who Have Chosen Rick Perry as Their Vehicle to Power:

The New Apostolic Reformation seeks dominion over society and government -- and it looks like Perry is their chosen candidate. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 7th Aug, 2013 - 1:26pm / Post ID: #

The Christian Right General Religious Beliefs - Page 7

Supporters of prayer at government meetings file briefs with Supreme Court

Nearly two dozen state attorneys general and more than 30 U.S. Senators have filed briefs with Supreme Court. Ref. Source 1

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: The Christian Right

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,