Adwords

Adwords - Computer Issues, Video Gaming - Posted: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 9:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Paying Google to show your ad to the world.
Post Date: 12th Nov, 2006 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Adwords

AdWords

Have you ever used Google Adwords? This is where you advertise your site through Google's advertising system. If you have, please give your comments about it here.

Sponsored Links:
12th Nov, 2006 - 11:24pm / Post ID: #

Adwords

I have used it for a short time. You do get traffic, but it is hard to say whether it is of consequence or not. I have heard that most people that are selling products benefit the most from it.

For AdSense users it allows you to see what the payout is on certain words where you are also a seller. My advice is to make sure you are on Adwords if you are already on Adsense.

11th Aug, 2007 - 2:50am / Post ID: #

Adwords Gaming Video & Issues Computer

Recently I have been thinking about running some RPG based $0.01 Ads solely for the purpose of traffic, or to get my banner out there. I have heard that $5.00 in these kinds of Ads are worthwhile. What do you think?

2nd Jun, 2009 - 3:24pm / Post ID: #

Adwords

Got this from Adwords recently, looks like they are looking to wow people into buying in. I personally have not found a lot of response from Adwords, but it really hard to say since no one clearly says well I came here from an Ad.

international QUOTE
In the coming weeks, we'll upgrade your AdWords account to a new web interface designed to make campaign management faster and easier. You can try it now; log into your account to use the new interface immediately.

You'll have at least 30 days from the date of this email before you'll be required to use the new interface to manage your campaigns. During this time we'll continue to release additional features and make adjustments to the new interface based on advertiser feedback.

We're working to ensure that the new interface contains all of the reports and controls you need to manage your campaigns effectively. We won't upgrade your AdWords account to the new interface until we're confident that it will meet your advertising needs.

Before we upgrade your account, you can switch between the new and previous interfaces at any time. Click the "Previous Interface" and "New Interface (Beta)" links in the top corner of your account (Next to your email address) to switch back and forth.

Post Date: 23rd Mar, 2017 - 9:08pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Adwords

AT&T, other U.S. Advertisers quit Google, YouTube over extremist videos

Enterprise, Verizon, Johnson & Johnson and GSK are the latest to yank their ad buys. Ref. Source 2c.

> TOPIC: Adwords

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,