John McCain - Page 18 of 20

John McCain and The Cancer of Conflict By - Page 18 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:04am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
John Mccain
USA As President of the United States of America
Post Date: 20th Jul, 2017 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain - Page 18

Yeah he has never been a stabilizing force in the congress he has been more of person wanting it all his way. Much like the rest of congress.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

McCain John

McCain criticizes Trump's Syria policy despite cancer diagnosis. Cancer isn't keeping Sen. John McCain, R-Ariz., from sticking to his political guns. Source 5a.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:27pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain History & Civil Business Politics

And here is where I disagree with Senator McCain. First, that CIA program has been a complete failure. Second, we have better resources to do this mission if we really want to do it. Third, do we really want to do it? If so, then we need to commit as a nation. If not, then we need to cut bait. I'm not sure we really want to commit. I think we should and chase the Russians out of there… but I don't think the rest of the nation is with me on that and for good reason. There are huge pluses and minuses on both sides of this.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

Page 18 McCain John

I am one that feels that we should not be involved in a civil war at all in Syria. Just like with Somalia we need to stay out of civil wars period. I would rather see all of our help in Syria to come to a end let the Russians have it. There is nothing there for us.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

McCain John

KN,

Believe me, I understand where you are coming from. I've been there and it is not a nice place and there really aren't any good guys. Many of my friends are with you. My main issue concerns US interests and Russia. We chased Russian influence out of the Middle East 30+ years ago. President Obama's policies, backed by Clinton [By The Way], allowed them back. The Middle East is an important strategic area for us and our allies. If we could chase the Russians back out of the area it would be a good thing. The question then becomes, at what cost? That cost will be US lives and many of them are people I know. That said, it is what we signed up to do.

Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:47pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain

The same policies that were made over 30 years ago are no longer valid especially in the middle east. With Syria having no resources for us it is a waste of man power and US lives. We have more important issues in the middle east to address. I could care less if Russia is in Syria as they have been on our side more than not in the past 200+ years minus the cold war. We have Iran, Isis and Lebanon that are more of a issue than Syria. I think even John does not understand all of it.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 21st Jul, 2017 - 1:57pm / Post ID: #

John McCain
A Friend

John McCain - Page 18

I agree McCain doesn't understand all of it. And I hear your assessment… and in a Machiavellian sense you are completely correct. In that sense we should sit down with Russia and just split the world up. But that is not what the US stands for and it would be a betrayal of our ideals I think.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2017 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

John McCain Politics Business Civil & History - Page 18

John McCain and The Cancer of Conflict By Patrick Henningsen. John McCain has in fact lost his mind - and is no longer fit to serve in public office. Source 2l.

+  « First of 20 pgs.  14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: John McCain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,