Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 6 of 8

Its always more convenient to reach for a - Page 6 - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 11th Dec, 2018 - 1:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Discuss  Mouth Wash Vs Warm Salt Water Mouthwash - Mouthrinse - Mouth Sores - Healing Infections - Gingivitis
19th Mar, 2013 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water - Page 6

Ah, thank you for the explanation JB, I believed her when she said that it was good, but hadn't understood how.
I might try that then, seeing that it has so many good healing uses to it! smile.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Apr, 2013 - 11:50am / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

Name: Tallulah

Title: Salt water mouthwash

Comments: I once had a dentist tell me that if we all used salt water as a mouthwash we would put all dentist out of business! He recommended using a lot of salt with a small amount of warm water....the salt acts as an abrasive, a soft one! It's also so much less expensive than store bought mouthwash! I put a box of cheap, plain salt in each of my bathrooms.

13th Jan, 2015 - 6:26pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water Health & Special Psychology

Personally a little warm water swished around in your mouth goes a long way. Even when you don't have access to a tooth brush I can throw some water and salt in my mouth and it helps me out until I get to my hygienic kit.

1st Jan, 2018 - 5:35pm / Post ID: #

Page 6 Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

I would prefer to use warm salt water if it was convenient but the truth is a mouth wash is handy and fast plus it gives your breath a nice scent which sale water does not.

Post Date: 14th Jan, 2018 - 1:18pm / Post ID: #

Water Salt Warm Wash Mouth

Name: Dr

Comments: A bit of both is the way to go. You do not have to do just one or the other, use both warm salt water and non-alcoholic mouth wash for best results.

6th Nov, 2018 - 1:24am / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

I believe there are pros and cons to both. Salt works well with killing germs but it does not rebuild teeth as it does not contain fluoride. Some mouth washes can do a lot of harm specially if they contain alcohol and that does not aid in healing.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 6th Nov, 2018 - 2:31pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water
A Friend

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water - Page 6

Warm salt water is healthier for your gums and teeth in my opinion. People can put anything in mouth wash and tell you something different.

11th Dec, 2018 - 1:05pm / Post ID: #

Mouth Wash Warm Salt Water Psychology Special & Health - Page 6

Its always more convenient to reach for a bottle of mouthwash compared with the ritual of warming water, waiting, adding salt, mixing and then getting the desired effect.

+  « First of 8 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: Mouth Wash vs Warm Salt Water

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,