USA Teachers Carrying Guns - Page 3 of 4

No matter how tempting I do not think this - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st May, 2018 - 5:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Top  USA Teachers Carrying Guns An idea to have teachers who want to carry guns to school undergo some level of police training will be left up to local school districts and police departments.
25th Mar, 2018 - 12:49pm / Post ID: #

USA Teachers Carrying Guns - Page 3

Has a security guard ever put down a gunman in a school before he could kill anyone? From what I've heard they fail each time usually because they're taken by surprise or their gun is no match for an assault rifle.

Sponsored Links:
25th Mar, 2018 - 6:32pm / Post ID: #

Guns Carrying Teachers USA

If teachers were allowed to carry then they would need to be put through some kind of competency arrangement (Training) in place so there is no carelessness or should a shooter show up they don't start firing wildly and end up injuring (Killing) students rather than protecting them. Their competency should be inspected periodically.

Post Date: 16th Apr, 2018 - 1:42pm / Post ID: #

USA Teachers Carrying Guns UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Name: Robert

Comments: If you want the teachers to carry guns then you will also want to do psychological testing on the teachers because some of those students can be so delinquent that a teacher might end up doing the shooting.

16th Apr, 2018 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Guns Carrying Teachers USA

Prison guards don't carry firearms because there is a risk that it might end up in the wrong hands. Likewise I think it would be foolish to think that a gun would not end up unsecured.

16th Apr, 2018 - 7:13pm / Post ID: #

Guns Carrying Teachers USA

Exactly Kingowlbear, in the wild wild west I doubt the school teachers back then were packing why should they now when there is so many restrictions on how you can handle guns.

Robert you're making a point for consideration. This is not a solution for shootings. For me the main thing is to act on reports of psychos that make claims about killing.

5th May, 2018 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

USA Teachers Carrying Guns

Maybe tasers or pepper spray would be a better alternative so the damage is not permanent in the case of accidents.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th May, 2018 - 4:02pm / Post ID: #

USA Teachers Carrying Guns - Page 3

This looks more and more welcoming the more and more we get news about school shootings. It is becoming too commonplace now, something has to be done.

21st May, 2018 - 5:16am / Post ID: #

USA Teachers Carrying Guns Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

No matter how tempting I do not think this is a solution. Giving guns to teachers can only cause more problems than prevent.

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: USA Teachers Carrying Guns

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,