Iran Questions Holocaust - Studies of Judaism - Posted: 1st Feb, 2009 - 8:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
vs. Did it really happen?
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2006 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran Questions Holocaust

IRAN'S HOLOCAUST CONFERENCE 'AN OFFENCE TO ALL CANADIANS': HARPER

Prime Minister Stephen Harper joined a growing chorus of world leaders in condemning a conference in Iran that questions the Nazi genocide of Jews.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/world/national/200...ran-061212.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Dec, 2006 - 3:08am / Post ID: #

Iran Questions Holocaust
A Friend

Holocaust Questions Iran

This was so horrible. They had people marching in the streets with signs reading God bless Hitler. Its not the fact that there are still people surviving who went through it. Its not the fact that there are soldiers who raided the extermination camps and found the bodies are still alive. Its not the fact that we have video footage of these camps. Its the pure hatred in such a bold and unforgiving state that really makes this conference, in my opinion, another atrocity against the Jews. It wasn't an offence against Canada, or even the Jews, it was an offence and atrocity against the whole of humanity. Shame on them, shame of them for losing their humanity, they have sunk below humanity.

17th Dec, 2006 - 3:21am / Post ID: #

Iran Questions Holocaust Judaism Studies

This is more common than we think. I have met several people claiming that the Holocaust is an invent of the Jews. I tried my best to bite my tongue in such instances, but what Iran says is not surprising. They are so hateful towards the Jews that they just do not care anything.

1st May, 2007 - 4:32pm / Post ID: #

Holocaust Questions Iran

This is plain sickening. Plus, inviting the former head of the Ku Klux Klan speaks how disgusting some people are.

Among those representing the United States was the former Ku Klux Klan leader David Duke, whose prepared remarks, issued by the Iranian Foreign Ministry, said the gas chambers in which millions perished actually did not exist.

Robert Faurisson, an academic from France, said in his speech that the Holocaust was a myth created to justify the occupation of Palestine, meaning the creation of Israel.

Note: Is that a translation issue, too?

Vincenzo, maybe not a flu but a epidemic case of typhus:

New captions in Persian on other pictures of corpses described them as victims of a typhus epidemic in Europe, not of the Nazi death machine.

1st May, 2007 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

Holocaust Questions Iran

Perhaps I should introduce more people to my dads neighbors who still wear the Nazi tattoo that was given to all jews in the camps. The both lost their families in those camps.

Even today if she hears a plane she tend to hide. Real they wee and I am sure many in the camps died from disease after who wouldn't when starving to death and living in cramped dirty quarters.

I guess the pictures we seen and the live news reals were all fake and computer generated.rolleyes.gif

2nd May, 2007 - 7:18am / Post ID: #

Iran Questions Holocaust

I mentioned the flu knowing that there were some that might have this theory as a virus basically wiped out the Armenians following WWII. The conditions were ripe for disease with all the dead lying about. This was why they started burning them, but the cities didn't like that much either because it smelled horrible, so they just couldn't make more ovens.

The world was reeling at the end of the war and there is no way possible with all the turmoil to have orchestrated such a grand folley.

Rather off topic, but...
If Hitler had equiped his men properly for his Russian invasion, there would have been a LOT more captured Russians. The love between the Russians and Germans is well documented and had the war gone on longer, the Russians casualties would have gotten mighty close to the Jewish final count.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
22nd Aug, 2007 - 2:30pm / Post ID: #

Iran Questions Holocaust

Well, maybe now Iran can question the papers form the Gestapo too?

GESTAPO, DEATH CAMP ARCHIVE IS DELIVERED: 20 MILLION PAGES

The keepers of a Nazi archive have delivered copies of Gestapo papers and concentration camp records to museums in Washington and Jerusalem, providing Holocaust survivors a paper trail of their own persecution.
Ref. https://deseretnews.com/dn/view/1,1249,...03155,00.html

Post Date: 1st Feb, 2009 - 8:26pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Iran Questions Holocaust Studies Judaism

The Final Solution is a No-State Solution
By William Bowles

It was either in 1941 or maybe 1942 that the Nazis implemented the 'Final Solution', the extermination of all 'non-Aryan' peoples that included not only the Jews but also the Roma and the Serbs. So the term Holocaust is not copyright © the Jewish 'race' in spite of their appropriation of the Upper case. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Iran Questions Holocaust

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,