Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country? - Page 5 of 7

When you have a Prime Minister who openly - Page 5 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 6th Nov, 2016 - 11:55am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 
26th Nov, 2012 - 5:27pm / Post ID: #

Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country? - Page 5

It takes eons to get the most basic utilities and infrastructure implemented and fixed. There are still people in Trinidad and Tobago waiting decades for water through a tap or electricity from a light pole.

Sponsored Links:
31st May, 2013 - 4:59pm / Post ID: #

Country World Third Considered Trinidad Why

Dustin was spot on. The per capita income figure is approaching that of a first world nation but infrastructurally speaking, we look very third-world.

31st May, 2013 - 5:24pm / Post ID: #

Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country? Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

That's because we have third world corruption where they take all and leave nothing left but maybe low wages for workers just enough to keep everyone surviving hand to mouth.

22nd May, 2014 - 11:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Country World Third Considered Trinidad Why

In 2014 they still showing ads about people getting pipe water for the first time ever.

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2015 - 7:27pm / Post ID: #

Country World Third Considered Trinidad Why

Name: Shavaz

Comments: Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country? Just look at how they get on with their music and fireworks its like monkey come to town with no consideration for th people around them.

Post Date: 5th Mar, 2016 - 4:23am / Post ID: #

Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?

Name: ridley1

Title: 3rd world

Comments: Trinidad is third world if you come from the USA my visit I became sick only major drug store is Superpharm which you need transportation top reach neighborhood store do not carry any variety of medicine and they open up the boxes and ask how many do you want illegal in an civilized society once the seal is broken its no good police third rate 93 murders what's the clearance rate prison personal murdered phones in prisons what a joke and men urinating in public in front of school girls in the states he is arrested and put on the sex offenders list and water that you have to wait for someone to turn on a pump come on not a top rated restaurant I could find and I see why the Hyatt restaurant is always listed as number 1 on tripvisor for such a rich country as Trinidadians will always boast then why so many poor, uneducated people why so many homeless and mentally sick on the street where are all the street lights sidewalk and roads are terrible the city should be camera up the savanna Woodford Park are not well kept look at the Boston commons look at central park that is well kept the mind set of the people persecuting the mayor about what he said in reference to dressing too explicit during the carnival and you protest ,protest against the living conditions the murders the disgraceful medical treatment and Rowley for not backing the mayor who is right in his assessment beautiful country I love my black sisters and brothers please save this country its a travesty on what's going on my wife is from [Lavantille?] no wonder she wants no part of Trinidad as most expats they will take the title I am Trinidadian but they will only visit Rowley needs every citizen help and a lot of prayer and help from above to right this ship.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2016 - 3:23pm / Post ID: #

Why Trinidad Considered Third World Country - Page 5

Name: George

Comments: This [Halloween celebration] is not the only thing that is emulated from foreign countries.Our people of status and in positions of authority and the rich are just suckers when it come to trying to project ourselves as 'with it.' They just turn a blind eye to the illegal things that goes on here when the benefits are in their interest.There is just too much of this going on here.
This is other reason why our criminals and murderers now have the upper hand here,and a factor in the failure to agree to reinstate the death penalty.
Many of our politicians have a subservient streak,and suffer from acute greed which is the cause of so much corruption on this island. .
They just can't help it. However despite all this bowing to their masters none has ever achieve any worldwide recognition as a true statement, Our local crooks get more attention from the outsiders than they do.. Those local politicians who reach the top of their political careers here, always walk away in the end with a black cloud hanging over their heads.

6th Nov, 2016 - 11:55am / Post ID: #

Why Trinidad Considered Third World Country Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 5

When you have a Prime Minister who openly and ignorantly states:

international QUOTE
“Every road built in this country has to be built by the government. Every school, every health centre, every this, every that, because in this country for the last generation or two, we grow up on the government. Well you better begin to be weaned off the government because the government should cannot carry the burden anymore” Source 2s

And then does NOT apologize and dares to say it was a misrepresentation then you know you are in a third world country. I pay my taxes to go towards ALL of those things! This is craziness and the kind of mentality where a Prime Minister does NOT seem to be aware of his responsibilities! Hence, we remain in a third world country status (Among a long list of other reasons).

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 

> TOPIC: Why Is Trinidad Considered A Third World Country?

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,