Charisma / Charm - Page 3 of 9

I have been here a long while and still don't - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
25th Mar, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 3

Members do not use this much at all. I do not care what anyone says, deep inside everyone they LOVE to see their Chram points go up, I know, because I know when it is accessed via the Online list, and I often see people checking Charm.

In case you did not know, Charm is also a good way to find Topics that you may be unaware of since next to the point is also a link to the Discussion.

I want to see Members giving each other Charm, it helps people to know their input is considered. A lot of times I will see someone reply to a Thread with excitement about a new found treasure of knowledge they obtained, but at the same time give no reward of points to the person giving the info.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm
A Friend

Charm Charisma

I have given a charm out one so far. I know I like seeing the charms for the positive. I am trying to do likewise and spread the cheer around.

25th Mar, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well mine isn't much so looks like I've got to write something better.

26th Mar, 2008 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Charm Charisma

I am a bit hesitant to give someone a charm point because I prefer to leave this duty to the senior members in the forum. My theory is, the members who were here for over 5 years, would be able to determine what is considered a "quality post" from an obvious or thread bare response. I know that I still have a lot to learn from this forum and the members here. Perhaps if I am here for over three years, I may start distributing the charm points. Another reason why I do not distribute the charm point is, I am so clumsy sometimes, rolleyes.gif I am fearful that I may press the negative button instead of the positive! I am not sure if this error is reversible!

Reconcile Edited: Geenie on 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:24am

26th Mar, 2008 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Charm Charisma

Geenie, do not be ridiculous (in a nice way). Give the Charm Points out and if you make a mistake just remove it or ask for help in removing it. You are constructive and mature enough to handle this so start the sharing already.

26th Mar, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm

I like the beginning of your response, "Do not be ridiculous" (In a nice way)!

international QUOTE
You are constructive and mature enough to handle this so start the sharing already.

Gosh JB you really think so? shocked.gif I am very flattered and stunned to hear this coming from you! Okay, I promise to come out of my "Shy shell" and start giving out those points!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Mar, 2008 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm - Page 3

international QUOTE (Geenie)
I am very flattered and stunned to hear this coming from you!

Stunned… ? What am I, the guru of all maturity? The easy way to gauge things is this, if I didn't like you here or your Posts then I believe your own Charm would be much lower, however I believe a lot of your Charm has "JB" attached to it, so be happy, spread the joy.

25th Jul, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Charisma / Charm Community News FAQ & Feedback - Page 3

I have been here a long while and still don't have a charm point I guess what I say isn't intellectual enough. cry.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,