Charisma / Charm - Page 3 of 9

I have been here a long while and still don't - Page 3 - Community News, FAQ, Feedback - Posted: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:03pm

Register Login Text RPG Play Text RPG ?     New: 5 49 69 Why Join Help Register/Login via:Register/Login via:
Welcome Guest

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Charm The in house system that allows you to LIKE the writings of others. Write well and maybe someone will like your Post.
Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 37,532
Avg: 8.4 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 5,142.18 FP
Charm: 330

Charisma / Charm - Page 3

Members do not use this much at all. I do not care what anyone says, deep inside everyone they LOVE to see their Chram points go up, I know, because I know when it is accessed via the Online list, and I often see people checking Charm.

In case you did not know, Charm is also a good way to find Topics that you may be unaware of since next to the point is also a link to the Discussion.

I want to see Members giving each other Charm, it helps people to know their input is considered. A lot of times I will see someone reply to a Thread with excitement about a new found treasure of knowledge they obtained, but at the same time give no reward of points to the person giving the info.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:14pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Diplomat
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 15,127
Avg: 7.9 Post(s) / Day
[+] Gain: 15,703.93 FP
Charm: 368

Charm Charisma

I have given a charm out one so far. I know I like seeing the charms for the positive. I am trying to do likewise and spread the cheer around.

Post Date: 25th Mar, 2008 - 7:38pm / Post ID: #

Member Senior
[?] CPosts: 345
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 4.8%
[+] Gain: 153.07 FP
Charm: 5

Charisma / Charm Feedback & FAQ News Community

Well mine isn't much so looks like I've got to write something better.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:22am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.8%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Page 3 Charm Charisma

I am a bit hesitant to give someone a charm point because I prefer to leave this duty to the senior members in the forum. My theory is, the members who were here for over 5 years, would be able to determine what is considered a "quality post" from an obvious or thread bare response. I know that I still have a lot to learn from this forum and the members here. Perhaps if I am here for over three years, I may start distributing the charm points. Another reason why I do not distribute the charm point is, I am so clumsy sometimes, rolleyes I am fearful that I may press the negative button instead of the positive! I am not sure if this error is reversible!

Attached Image Edited: Geenie on 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:24am

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:34am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Charm Charisma

Geenie, do not be ridiculous (in a nice way). Give the Charm Points out and if you make a mistake just remove it or ask for help in removing it. You are constructive and mature enough to handle this so start the sharing already.

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:42am / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 1,114
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 7.8%
[+] Gain: 211.30 FP
Charm: 63

Charisma / Charm

I like the beginning of your response, "Do not be ridiculous" (In a nice way)!

Attached Image QUOTE
You are constructive and mature enough to handle this so start the sharing already.

Gosh JB you really think so? :shocked: I am very flattered and stunned to hear this coming from you! Okay, I promise to come out of my "Shy shell" and start giving out those points!

Post Date: 26th Mar, 2008 - 3:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 3 Charisma / Charm

Attached Image QUOTE (Geenie)
I am very flattered and stunned to hear this coming from you!

Stunned… ? What am I, the guru of all maturity? The easy way to gauge things is this, if I didn't like you here or your Posts then I believe your own Charm would be much lower, however I believe a lot of your Charm has "JB" attached to it, so be happy, spread the joy.

Post Date: 25th Jul, 2009 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Diamond Chief
Lifestyle
[?] CPosts: 2,924
Avg: 2.1 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 53.7%
[+] Gain: 6,788.10 FP
Charm: 23

Charisma / Charm - Page 3

I have been here a long while and still don't have a charm point I guess what I say isn't intellectual enough. :cry:

Guest please SHARE: "Charisma / Charm" on:

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (9) »
Sponsored Links:

To go deeper into this Topic ensure to Search unique terms for: Charisma / Charm
Options Fast Reply Add Reply Add Poll

No Registration Required!

We welcome input from visitors:
Add Comment As A Guest
Guest, please be considerate by using the appropriate tags as well as checking your grammar before submitting or it will be deleted. See: Constructive Posting Policy.

Tip TIP: Press above button ONCE only. If you come back here via the [Back] button on your browser then you will need to click [More Options] button (below) first in order to re-enable your ability to Post.

> TOPIC: Charisma / Charm

Share:

Like:

Donate Compare Membership
International Discussions Coded by: BGID® ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2018
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits

Latest Topics

Key: Background for Upgraded Members
Updated every 5 minutes See More

Latest Member Intro

Newest Members

Updated every: 31 minutes

ROK II

Current Leaders

Hunter

Hunter (15)
Krusten

Krusten (11)
Chynacat

Melodie (11)
Wizard

Merlin (10)
Stacia

Charmain (7)
Seraphina

Alana (5)

Aspiring Leaders

Beowolf / Norskman (4)
Play by post / Tanis (1)
Anronrosby / Relvarth (1)
DarkScribe / Lendore (1)
Ammon / Ammon (0)
Auser / Allistair (0)

Ready To Rule?

Are you here yet or still hiding? Come out of your cave and become a Ruler... a Ruler of Kings.