Bill Richardson

Bill Richardson - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 23rd Apr, 2023 - 2:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA As President of the USA
Post Date: 23rd Jan, 2007 - 3:48am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bill Richardson

Bill Richardson

WASHINGTON (AP) -- Gov. Bill Richardson, D-N.M., took the first step Sunday toward an expected White House run in 2008, a high-profile state chief who promoted his extensive experience in Washington and the world stage as he seeks to become the first Hispanic president.
Ref. https://www.breitbart.com/news/2007/01/21/D8MPQ1Q81.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 19th Feb, 2007 - 7:03am / Post ID: #

Bill Richardson
A Friend

Richardson Bill

Well, the democratic party seems to be really pushing to bring some diversity to our presidency, putting for the first real contenders for female president, black president, and hispanic president. I'm not a big fan of Bill Richardson, I think he is to much of a social conservative, and I don't especially like his views on immigration.

Post Date: 4th Jan, 2009 - 8:00pm / Post ID: #

Bill Richardson History & Civil Business Politics

Declines

Democratic Sources: N.M. Gov. Bill Richardson Withdraws From Commerce Secretary Nomination.
Ref. ABC News

Post Date: 23rd Apr, 2023 - 2:55pm / Post ID: #

Richardson Bill

Meet the 'Undersecretary for thugs': When Americans are captive abroad, they can ask the US government for help. They can also ask this man. He worked to free Brittney Griner in Russia and Danny Fenster in Myanmar. A look inside "Fringe diplomat" Bill Richardson’s endless push to free Americans detained abroad. Source 8p.

> TOPIC: Bill Richardson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,