Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 9 of 10

The Vindra Naipaul-Coolman murder trial continued - Page 9 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 24th Mar, 2014 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 
Top  Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case 2006 Kidnap / Murder Victim
Post Date: 9th Jun, 2009 - 9:04pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 9

Name: NYbeauty

Comments: I went to Primary school with one of the guys accused... [name removed] and I must say he was always in trouble. I later on attended Diego Martin secondary where he transferred from Junior sec.... I would never trust to be alone with him, he was known to be a thief... And was very sly... he didn't talk much.

I just found out about this case, and it's never to late for my prayers to be with the family.

Sponsored Links:
29th Jan, 2011 - 2:12pm / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

A woman accused of fraud charges appeared in court today. I'm surprised she was released on $250,000 bail with her father as surety.

international QUOTE
Diego Martin resident Alisha Chunu was yesterday ordered to stand trial for fraud charges of extorting $165,000 from the husband of murdered businesswoman Vindra Naipaul-Coolman. Magistrate Melvin Daniel, sitting in the Port-of-Spain First Court, ruled that there was sufficient evidence against the accused for the matter to go to trial. Chunu, 35, of Richplain Road, was released on $250,000 bail with her father as surety. She once again did not have an attorney present to represent her, nor did she choose to make any submissions. Attorney Evans Welch prosecuted for the State...

Post Date: 17th May, 2011 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Coolren

Comments: Is there any interest in this topic [Vindra Naipaul-Coolman] these days? I can add some personal comments if there is interest.

17th May, 2011 - 6:34pm / Post ID: #

Page 9 Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

Coolren, of course we are interested, at least I am... The time it took you to ask that you could have told us what new you have but I ain't interested in reading gossip so if you have some news source to back it up hold it.

7th Jun, 2013 - 1:38am / Post ID: #

Case Murder Naipaul-Coolman Vindra

It has been a long time since I've read anything about the Coolman case, what has happened to it? Is it lost somewhere in the judiciary as most cases are in Trinidad & Tobago?

8th Jun, 2013 - 4:16pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

It's interesting that you bring it up because I just read in the Express a few days ago that the jury is being selected to start the trial.

international QUOTE
A HIGH COURT judge yesterday started the screening process for the selection of jurors who will hear evidence against 12 men charged with the murder of businesswoman Vindra Naipaul-Coolman in 2006.

The pool of approximately 400 potential jurors, who were gathered in the cafeteria area located outside the Convocation Hall of the Hall of Justice in Port of Spain, was addressed via video link by Justice Malcolm Holdip from one of the courtrooms within the building.

In addressing the jury pool, Holdip said, despite it being difficult to state exactly how long any trial could take to be completed, this matter in particular could last as long as six months. He also stressed the importance of jurors in the administration of justice.

The judge also stated that those selected as jurors had no reason to be apprehensive as all steps had been taken to ensure their safety throughout the duration of the trial.

Those on trial are Allan "Scanny" Martin, Shervon "Buffy" Peters, Keida Garcia, brothers Marlon and Earl Trimmingham, Ronald Armstrong, Antonio Charles, Joel Fraser, Lyndon James, Devon Peters, Anthony Dwayne Gloster and Jamille Garcia.

The start of the trial had been delayed on several occasions as some of the accused men had been unrepresented by legal counsel. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Dec, 2013 - 8:58pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case - Page 9

Name: Janet

Comments: I was watching this case when I was in Trinidad. Has there been an outcome to the trial yet? Who are the suspects?

24th Mar, 2014 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 9

The Vindra Naipaul-Coolman murder trial continued today. The kidnappers was shot in the chest at point blank range and they cut her up in pieces for disposal. A jury has to decide the fate of those involved.

+  « First of 10 pgs.  5 6 7 8 9 10 

> TOPIC: Vindra Naipaul-Coolman Murder Case

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,