Diet Vs. Exercise

Diet Vs Exercise - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 31st Jan, 2007 - 4:32am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Jan, 2007 - 10:51pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Diet Vs. Exercise

DIET, EXERCISE TAKE OFF EQUAL POUNDS, STUDY FINDS

Eating less and exercising more are equally good at helping take off the pounds, U.S. researchers said Friday in a study that challenges many of the popular tenets of the multibillion dollar diet and fitness industry.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/diet.fitnes...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 31st Jan, 2007 - 4:32am / Post ID: #

Diet Vs. Exercise
A Friend

Exercise Vs Diet

Its really a simple criteria that burns fat, and it doesn't take a huge study to figure it out. Burn more calories than you eat, and you will lose weight. If I naturally burn 1400 calories a day and eat 1200, then I will start to lose weight. As well, if I work out and start burning 4000 calories a day, and I eat 2000, then I will lose weight. But my doctor gave me some good advice when I got serious about losing weight this time. She said, take green tea fat burners, chromium, eat 1800 calories a day, and work out at least four times a week. Raising my metabolism, lowering calorie intake, together they make a powerful weight loss formula. No need for expensive diet pills or expensive diet plans. Simple works best, and there are no slim fast plans that aren't doctor supervised.

> TOPIC: Diet Vs. Exercise

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,