Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 16 of 18

It becomes increasingly suspicious that it - Page 16 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 20th May, 2013 - 11:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 17th Feb, 2013 - 8:26am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed
A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 16

Hello Gboy, it is really amazing this YM gold, I was in Philippines once in 2003 and once in 2013 Feb recently, everybody talks about these golds from my wife's mother who is 87 now to stories of people having found by chance under their own house chambers, and so on, however some say there are Cyanide gases, bombs and booby traps inside, and maybe some others are buried at closer to ground level due their lack of time in the war... How can we get in touch?

[..]

Any one from Philippine can share his stories with me, my wife lives in La union area near to Baguio, what is your opinion about those areas? Keep in touch.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: All Discussion is Public, do not ask Members to contact you by Email or other methods. Check your spelling. See Constructive Posting Policy

Sponsored Links:
17th Feb, 2013 - 7:49pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Its amazing to me that anyone would believe they could go hunting for millions in gold and find it. This is oozing of scam and feel sorry for the naive folks that get involved in this sort of thing.

Post Date: 18th Feb, 2013 - 4:05am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Hello Texan. Thanks for your kind advise.

In fact I would never spent a [dime] to any one or for [wasting] time for any [delusional] treasure hunting that leads to scam or no where .

I would like to do treasure hunting as a hubby and leave the rest to chances if I can find any thing.

About Yamashita's golds in the Philippines, there were many witnesses to those treasures, and the Marcos story is all over the news .

Japanese used tunnel engineering at the time, these tunnel can reach up to 180 feet of depth, and they dug it in a zig zag way down, anyway, [let's] hope for a better future!

Good Luck.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message. See Constructive Posting Policy

Post Date: 19th Mar, 2013 - 4:57am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 16 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Yes, poverty [stricken] countries and people have [delusions] of these sorts of things, like a thirsty man in the desert who sees Mirages of water down the hot sand valleys. Never the less, treasure hunting as hobby does not harm one, as far as one is [be careful] of scammers.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Check your spelling. It is not necessary to use a series of dots to connect sentences please use periods or commas as necessary. See Constructive Posting Policy.

19th Mar, 2013 - 12:51pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Usually if sounds to good to be true it usually is. What I'm like surprised about is the amount of international attention some scammers try to get off of this. I guess its a nice tourist attraction. Just see the ad:

"Come look for Yamashita treasure, I will help you find millions of dollars of gold and even get a team to help you transport it rather than keep it for myself." rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 30th Mar, 2013 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

Name: Mariell

Title: Yamashita's treasure

Comments: Google Translated: There are also stories spread here in the U.S. That was the height of the war dawng, Brgy here we have people said that commanded the afternoon load the gold into its hide. But not necessarily determine where people pinakarga was on them because those gold with blind fold them. Many say that it is true. Yong As pope pope's 1940 I actually live here but of course he is dead now. Mindanao area po. Buenavista, Agusan del Norte. Fully equipped afternoon also saw the pope we do in the field, such as a broken golden spoon. And a gun, hat afternoon, shoes, decanters, NKA just depositing them in one place. Yong Fed has us more .. The only question I have on the list is the place we said pinagbaonan gold. And some groups of people may well want to dig into the earth we. And a place that they want the pope said I eldest Well we place saying there buried gold. I do not assume to be true mother po po. Sanasabi But am I just saw and I heard po nyo .. And hopefully answer my question.

international QUOTE (Original Text)
Meron ding storya na kumakalat dito sa amin na noon dawng kasagsagan ng gyera, dito sa brgy namin may mga tao daw na inutusan ng mga hapon na ikarga ang mga ginto patungo sa pagtataguan nito. Ngunit hindi naman matukoy ng mga tao kung saan iyon kasi noong pinakarga sa kanila yung ginto may blind fold sila. Maraming nagsasabi na totoo ito .Pati yong papa ng papa ko mga 1940 ay dito na talaga nakatira pero syempre patay na siya ngayon. Mindanao area po ito. Buenavista, Agusan del Norte. May mga gamit din ng mga hapon na nakita ng papa ko sa bukid namin, tulad ng isang putol na gintong kutsara. At isang baril,sumbrero ng hapon,mga sapatos,mga lalagyan ng alak,nka lagay lang ito sa isang lugar. Yong kutsara ay na sa amin pa... Ang tanong ko lang kung nasa listahan ba ang lugar namin sa sinasabing pinagbaonan ng ginto. At ilang grupo na rin ng tao ang may gustong maghukay sa lupa namin. At ang isang lugar na gusto nila ang sinabi ng papa ko na pinaka matandang balon sa lugar namin na sinasabing doon ibinaon ang mga ginto. Di ko po ina assume na totoo po ito .Pero sanasabi ko lang po ang nakita at mga naririnig ko po ..At sana masagot nyo ang tanong ko.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 16

Name: Sralt

Comments: Yamashita treasure hunting is a hoax. It is used to lure people from outside their country to go on wild expeditions with the hope of getting rich only to be fooled into giving up all their money. You might have better chances playing the lottery.

Post Date: 20th May, 2013 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 16

It becomes increasingly suspicious that it is a hoax at this time of history, even if it was true, why all those [Filipinos] blow their horns to Lure foreigners there to find these treasures?

+  « First of 18 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,