Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 3 of 18

Sunken pirate booty and hidden treasures has - Page 3 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 21st Nov, 2008 - 6:28pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2008 - 4:14am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed
A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 3

Steve, You claim to have found the treasure and can produce gold sample artifacts?
THEN WHY THE HECK YOU STILL NEED A FUNDER OR FINANCIER IF YOU ALREADY HAD FOUND TREASURE OR HAVE GOLD SAMPLE?
Why don't you sell your gold sample or treasure and FUND YOURSELF...intiendes!
Regarding my sites maps...FYI...I never posted my 21 maps here yet.
My sites are just suspicions? are you crazy or what?...Those sites are product of extensive treasure research and investigation. In fact some of the sites had already been recovered by forign or hi-tech/well financed group.
How I can prove that there are treasure in my sites? BRING ALL YOUR HI-TECH GEO INSTRUMENTS and BOREHOLE DRILL....AND LET THOSE INSTRUMENTS/DRILL DO THE CONVINCING..., as simple as that, oks?

SOREAL, Do not believe on those US Federal Reserve notes bcoz most of them are fakes. However if they indeed found an orrig one...believe me its useless bcoz the US gov't can easily deny its existence and would declare its fake. The US is not stupid to redeem it for $25 billion dollars don't they. Instead of giving you billions for that orig FRN, they probably give you bombs to silence you or jailed you claiming its fake.
The only treasure that the US can't deny...are GOLD bcoz they can't make it fake if it is originally recovered from buried sites, oks?
But FRN and other US notes...they can simply deny it..

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 3:49pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Name: Marlon

Comments: How can you recognize a Yamashita Treasure sign? Sign that is in a certain place. Usually, how deep is a small size Yamashita treasure?

Post Date: 15th Nov, 2008 - 2:34am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Marlon,

Shallow sites are buried by ordinary foot soldiers , usually a squad of 7 men...just estimate the dig they have buried....10-30 feet max.

You need research to gain a Japanese treasure codes...usually most Yamashita Treasure add those.

Reconcile Message Edited...
Persephone: Please keep your messages free from extra characters that are not alpha / numeric (numeric should be for stats) while using good grammar. You will notice most Posts here are written without the use of 'chopped words', excessive smilies, slang, dialect(s) or Teeny Bopper scribbles. As an example "2" should not be substituted for "to" or "u" for "you". See Constructive Posting Policy.

15th Nov, 2008 - 3:47am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

I was just researching this Topic and after 6,000+ views it seems a lot of people are interested in this however I am yet to see plausible evidence where let's say someone of significant social standing has put their name with it actually gone searching for the treasure. Just as Wiki the Topic seems to be just neutral.

21st Nov, 2008 - 2:44pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

I I knew beyond doubt on some sites like this I ma thinking I would be off for a holiday and do some prospecting on my own. Once validity was given funding would be a non issue. Again I am paranoid slightly and always am on the look out for scams.

21st Nov, 2008 - 3:21pm / Post ID: #

That is why so many people come here to look at this Thread, because people want to treasure hunt with the hopes of getting rich quick and on the other hand so much speculation, controversy and fraudulent activity surrounds the supposed treasure. I have yet to see any real proof other than simple net talk that this exists.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
21st Nov, 2008 - 5:47pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 3

This smells like a scam. Treasure map, lots of treasure, hunting and digging hoping to be rich, yep scam.

21st Nov, 2008 - 6:28pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 3

Sunken pirate booty and hidden treasures has always been a fascination of men. I think this is just the same thing. Yes I would agree some treasures where stolen and some hid or buried in rubble from bombing but hordes hidden away not as likely. A few small items maybe.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,