Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 5 of 18

Debate: Please do not jump to conclude that - Page 5 - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 29th Jan, 2009 - 9:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »

?
Poll: What are your thoughts about the Yamashita Treasure hunt?
  Yamashita Treasure is genuine, a lot of gold to be found       29.41%
  Yamashita Treasure was recovered already there is no more gold       5.88%
  Yamashita Treasure is just a myth       17.65%
  Yamashita Treasure hunters are dreamers       29.41%
  Be careful there are many online Yamashita Treasure scammers       17.65%
Total Votes: 17
Guests Cannot Vote - Join To Add Your Vote! 
Yamashita Treasure Secret Is the World War Two Yamashita Treasure a scam or legit, Members Discuss it.
Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Related Information to Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

Free Gold? - Everyone Wants To Know If It Is Legit - You Decide

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 1:33am / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed
A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 5

Gboy, I was struck to know that you have a list of the suspected burial sites of the YT. And I got more amazed when you had to enumerate by geographical locations!
Don't worry, I believe you man.

From another forum thread (can't recall the site name anymore), I remember you posted a query on what happened to all the Marcos gold and if the money would ever return to the Filipino people. I think you never got any helpful replies in that thread man except with raised eyebrows from cynics.

Anyway, I recently came across the mind-blowing revelations from the Secret Gold Treaty Files by David Guyatt..There's an e-book that you can download for free.. It's so loaded with information, I don't want to preempt your excitement, unless of course if you have aware of the material already.

May I ask if have you personally gone to any actual treasure hunting excavations? Found any?

Reconcile Message Edited...
JB: Corrected net talk. Please do not use that here.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 4:06am / Post ID: #

A Friend

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

FBD,

If you found pieces of gold bars...just chopped it off into smaller pieces and deforemd it, and sell it to pawnshops or Central bank, make it appear it came from the mines. FYI. Selling gold is not illegal here.

Mcborne,
Re Marcos gold....as far I remember I never questioned to what happened to Marcos gold, bcoz we knew what happened...Marcos got treasure, deposited it abroad, when he died it was never returned to Filipino people...period.
Re my treasure list....I intentionally enumerate it by geographical locations so that those familiar with those treasure sites in their provinces can easily RECOGNIZE with it.
I am aware of Secret Gold Treaty infos / files....specially re 1983-84 Marcos 60,000mt gold transaction from CIA gold broker Frank B. Higdon....
We have picture of Frank B. Higdon sitting and discussing gold transaction with our old folks in 1983.
We do have done to actual treasure excavation before, some are failures, some are success but taken from us.
a) we have recovered 2 tons (2001),confiscated by politician goons.
B) 12 kg, 64 pcs (2003)...my team was ambushed on the way to Central bank....5 killed.
But we are still OK....still alive and kicking... we concentrate more on treasure chamber w/ 2 au stockpile our assets had located, we had difficulty recovering because it had several snakes ....and there are no snake repellent in our country here.

Persephone: Do not use net talk here (example: "bcoz" - no such word). Spell properly and write properly or you will be deleted.

29th Jan, 2009 - 1:54pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

Sorry to hear about those who were killed. Far as snakes they are easy enough to kill. Good luck on your hunt.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 6:18pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Page 5 Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

Gboy: Quite sad to hear that on two occasions after your group successfully recovered the treasures, your group was still deprived and worst got bloodily ambushed. Its quite possible your group may have been double-crossed! I was wondering how could your group not institute enough security measures the 2nd time around? It is quite sketchy for me on why your group would want to transport and deliver the goods direct to the CB (Central Bank, or did you mean BSP)? Did your group obtain prior clearance with BSP to transact the gold deposits with them because if so, I wondered why your group did not arrange for the BSP's armored vehicles and security men to pick up the goods from the hiding place instead of your group delivering it directly to CB? Furthermore, I cannot understand if after finding the treasure, why you would want to go direct and negotiate with the BSP. Please bear with me because your situations raised (not doubts but) several questions from me in trying to reconcile with what the legal processes are for any successful recovery to avoid the dangerous situations you mentioned. As far as I know, treasure hunting is legal in the Philippines and I believe one is required to first apply and secure an excavation or treasure hunting permit before being able to proceed with the diggings. From what office or government agency to secure the permit, I am uncertain. Possibly, one can get it directly from the DOJ or the Bureau of Mines. I am also not sure if the applicant must also secure clearance from the local mayor. Prior to this permit application, I believe there will have to be some sort of arrangements in relation with the landowner of the suspected site because the landowner is by right entitled to a share of all valuable finds. This arrangement could be more daunting if the site location is on government-owned lands. Upon filing such excavation permit, I think the proponent group will also need to post some form of surety or cash bond, which is standard requirement for government-regulated projects. And because this activity must be legal and official, there will have to be a paper trail which will provide descriptions of the operational arrangements including who are the authorized parties and government representatives to conduct the inspection, inventory, appraisal and disposition of all valuable recoveries. Logically, this process must be done officially because the government has a stake in the form of national/local taxes. At what point the BIR will come in, I don't know. I also don't think that the CB or BSP would be the sole appraiser for the treasures because some of the finds may not be just limited to gold bars, there could be other precious metals and artifacts which all the same must be declared and subjected to tax. Given that the government inescapably has a stake on the recoveries, I still don't quite understand on why these treasures cannot be really secured and protected from political goons or military embargo, UNLESS the digging for these treasures are illegal and does not have all the necessary permits from the start. In case there are no permits, the CB or BSP cannot deal or enter into a legal transaction with the finder (even if there are scalawags in BSP who would engage in underground market, the money trail in the pay-out will just make it incredible not to be detected and audited). An illegal hunter will then be left to take all the risks of life, robbery and confiscation for keeping the treasure finds. If these gold bars are melted into smaller pieces and retailed to many pawnshops and individual gold dealers, if any, this process again will really just be too tedious and cumbersome especially to hunter-wannabes. It's just not worth taking all the risks in hunting treasures illegally. In case the hunter will have his own network or contacts in the black market to deal/buy/sell the treasures, then this really would just be easier said than done and will make this treasure hunting simply more dangerous to any interested persons so much more that the law cannot protect anyone who commits an illegal act.

Having said all that, I do hope your group's activities are deemed legal. I wish you luck in your forthcoming recovery; I think you will need to really clear out the whole area to drive all the snakes away. If the area is really too big and located in the forest, you might want to spread gasoline around and burn the area to clear.

Personally, I am particularly interested about the "inside-process" on how a beneficiary to the gold deposits may acquire a claim from the CB/BSP. And since you appear knowledgeable on the matter of gold bars, you might be able to provide me some leads on this. According to my relative, her husband who's group went into treasure hunting between 1975-1978 in Northern Mindanao (Bukidnon areas) and allegedly succeeded in recovering the gold bars. Unfortunately, the gold bars were confiscated and taken from them by the military under the Task Force Restoration. Historically, I understand that Marcos issued a presidential decree that all gold bars obtained from treasure hunting must be brought to the Central Bank, possibly for the remelting and shipment outside the country. The treasure hunters were instead given gold deposit certificates which unfortunately cannot be found because the relative's husband had died in the early 80's without disclosing about the certificate, if any. Many informers told my relative in mid 80's that all the records and names of the beneficiaries are in the CB records and that my relative can claim as beneficiary directly from the CB. She did not try verify until in 1995. She went to the BSP (the CB was already liquidated and absorbed under the new BSP) unfortunately the BSP denied in writing that they do not issue any gold certificates and that they don't transact with individuals except with banks and financial institutions. Interestingly, BSP they did not specifically deny about the existence of the beneficiary/account's name issued with certificate of gold deposits. It may be that the information will not appear in their computer records anymore since the CB account records may have been collapsed in a quasi-account and since the account records at that time (in late 70's) must have been manually recorded yet.

This might be shooting for the moon, but please share your thoughts. If you have contacts inside BSP handling archived accounts of CB who can verify and facilitate such related accounts that would be amazing.

As you can see, I do not doubt the existence of gold bars of Yamashita treasures because my relative was in fact a treasure hunter who's group found gold bars. I cannot yet prove 100% about it but if there is a way to verify in the CB records then that would be it! What I can prove for now is that they went into many site excavations based on my relative's testimony and based on all the original and faded papers indicating about their hunting permits, agreements, finances, correspondences, etc. which I had examined.

As for me, the Yamashita treasure is not an issue of whether it is real or fantasy, rather I hope the Filipinos will finally elect the leader who is not corrupt and who will lead the government in unearthing the remaining Yamashita treasures and be unafraid to publicize and declare the gold recoveries to the whole world. Because for as long as this remains shrouded in secrecy, the very few and powerful politicians "in-the-know" will continue to rob the Filipino people its rightful share of benefits of the Yamashita treasures.

29th Jan, 2009 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Exposed Secret Treasure Yamashita

It would be interesting if you could have found those records mcborne. I do agree with you if anything is found it would be near impossible to claim as yours. Smuggling would be the only way out and dangerous I would assume. Like you said till someone can step forward with proof then this is all just hearsay.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 8:29pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Krakyn: You are right, "smuggling" the account information appears to be the only way so far and this could be tricky given banking secrecy laws. For what it's worth, my relative even conceded that she is willing to let go and offer up to 50% of her claim to whoever would be able to facilitate the successful claim with CB. Thanks for the reaction.

Gboy: Going back to the enumerated list of the many suspected sites for buried treasures, are all those sites still remaining as "suspected" sites for now or were these already excavated into? Does it mean that such 120 plus list form part of the 172 Yamashita treasure sites because wow, that would mean there are so many areas still left untouched? Since your group is holding on to a very important list, you might want to form a mining company so you can tap foreign investors and technology partners to bring latest geophysical and detection equipment. If ever, I would be interested to buy a minority share in the company.

JB: Nice try. You cannot post links here, so do not try to insight others to do so.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Jan, 2009 - 8:52pm / Post ID: #

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed - Page 5

Yamashita treasure, gold hunters and fraudsters all blend into one thing. Wether the buried gold is true or not I wouldn't put fifty cents there. If you want a sure way to increase your capital then invest in what counts > real estate.

Post Date: 29th Jan, 2009 - 9:34pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed Sciences Education Art Writing & UFO - Page 5

Debate: Please do not jump to conclude that Yamashita treasure hunters and fraudsters all blend to the same. The crooks and scammers are just make-believe hunters who pretend to know this and that and have the maps, etc. And who exacts cash from the victims. I don't expect that to be happening in this forum. Unless you were already scammed before and you lost your "fifty cents" then I sympathize you.

Also, please don't mislead by saying the surest way to "increase capital is to invest in real estate" because even in real estate, scammers and fraudsters do abound. But yes, SOME real estate are very good investments! biggrin.gif

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (18) »

> TOPIC: Yamashita Treasure Secret Exposed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,