TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 17 of 23

7 Murders In 3 Days For 2015 I will be updating - Page 17 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 3rd Jan, 2015 - 11:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21  ...Latest (23) »
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
8th Nov, 2014 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 17

The current murder rate stands at 343 with 2 bodies discovered likely from the Sobers Family Murder Case and a teen that was shot dead outside the Success Lavantille school yesterday in what is likely ongoing gang warfare. Will the murder rate surpass last year's?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Nov, 2014 - 10:36am / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: George

Title: murder stats

Comments: With 51 days to go. It looks most likely. Moreover the government and the law enforcement officers are unable to stop the flow of these senseless killings.
We need a long term State of Emergency as general the situation is getting out of hand.
I read yesterday of a group of about 50 school children that were running around and fighting in the streets of San Fernando, one, brandishing a cutlass. Looks like we are waiting for the big event in the killing fields of this island.

Post Date: 5th Dec, 2014 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Title: Murder stats

Comments: Please refer this morning Newsday which shows murder rate as 371. Please up date if necessary.

5th Dec, 2014 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Page 17 Feedback TTCrimecom

We don't follow Newsday, however the current murder rate is 379 for 2014 which means statistically the rate may match last year's murder rate of 407.

Post Date: 27th Dec, 2014 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: Brandon

Title: Crime stats for central region for given year

Comments: I am doing a Caribbean studies on the impact of crime on poverty in central region and currently I am trying to source data on the crime levels in Freeport, Chaguanas, Cunupia, Couva for a given year. It could be either murder level or serious crime but I would need it for each district for a given year (Recent year would be nice).

Any assistance is given would be appreciated because every citizen has an obligation to help contribute in some way to help curb the disease of crime that haunts sweet T&T.

27th Dec, 2014 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

Thank you for your interest, however at present TTCrime.com does not track murder rate by region, district, ward or area but only national statistics.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 29th Dec, 2015 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 17

Title: Murders

Comments: I am rather surprised that there have been no reported murders over the the Christmas two day period. Lets hope the situation and the current figures remain the same.

Perhaps the regular psychopaths have decided to pack it in.They simple have had enough, or perhaps they are getting the message of the new call to re-enforce the death penalty.

3rd Jan, 2015 - 11:03pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 17

7 Murders In 3 Days For 2015

I will be updating TTCrime.com shortly, however for the year there have been seven murders already, a police officer shot and the latest murder was over something simple as a mobile phone charger.

The murder rate for 2014 ended at 403.

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,