TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 10 of 23

Name: Anthony Title: 2012 kidnapping Comments: - Page 10 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 5th Nov, 2012 - 2:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 23 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (23) »
Trinidad Crime Feedback
This Thread is reserved to make comments about the site as a whole and things you would like to see within the site or our coverage of the Crime scene in Trinidad & Tobago.
Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2012 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 10

Name: Katy

Title: Crime Statistics

Comments: Is there any way the figures can be changed to show crime in Tobago and crime in Trinidad as putting the two together does seem to be injustice to Tobago.
Many thanks

Sponsored Links:
6th Jun, 2012 - 2:31am / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

We do not carry statistics for just Tobago.

As of today, Tuesday 5th June, 2012 the known murder toll to 176. Around this time last year it was 166.

14th Jul, 2012 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

TV6 News reported on two elderly people being murdered in separate incidents. One of the pensioners was 89 years old and bludgeon to death. The elderly in this society that cannot protect themselves are at high risk.

Post Date: 13th Sep, 2012 - 1:13pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Feedback TTCrimecom

Name: Richard

Title: crime rate

Comments: What I'm reading in Trinidad news is that there are 297 murders as of September 13, 2012.

13th Sep, 2012 - 1:14pm / Post ID: #

Feedback TTCrimecom

Thank you for keeping us on our toes, I verified that figure with the murder case of Afiya Osbourne as 297 and added it to the site.

20th Sep, 2012 - 11:23pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback

Tobago Murder Rate

There were four (4) murders in Tobago for 2012 while as a whole the murder rate for Trinidad & Tobago surpasses 300.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2012 - 11:08pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback - Page 10

I saw Jack Warner on TV6 News stating that he instructed the police to not give any figures on crime to the media. Basically he is saying that we should not have a daily murder rate, but that it should be released quarterly as needed. What are your thoughts about this?

Post Date: 5th Nov, 2012 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

TTCrime.com Feedback Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 10

Name: Anthony

Title: 2012 kidnapping

Comments: Your Kidnapping stats for 2012 is wrong. Up to [September] 2012 there were 114 Kidnapping and 5 [Kidnapping] for Ransom. The Source of my information is the Trinidad and Tobago Police Statistic web site. Please update your information. [..]

> TOPIC: TTCrime.com Feedback

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,