Citizen: Krakyn - Page 3 of 6

Arriving home my wife kids me cruelly and - Page 3 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 10th Jul, 2007 - 4:26pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
In Cozyville!
11th May, 2007 - 2:33pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn - Page 3

After many weeks of hard studying my boss give me a nice pay raise. To celebrate I go see the local surgeon and get that wart from the end of my nose removed and fix that uni-brow that has scared children for many years.

For my family I upgrade to a nice 3 bedroom with all the fixings in it. Life is going pretty good. Now If I could just get that vegetable stall.

Sponsored Links:
18th May, 2007 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

Sitting watching a show on lifestyles when the topic of same sex marriage. The show is encouraging that this is normal and acceptable. My anger flushing slightly I am almost ready to change the channel when it finally ends and goes on to discuss stay at home mother s vs working mothers. Cooling down a bit I have been looking forward to this part of the show since it as announced last week.

Suddenly my wife who seems very chipper after hearing such a load of baloney looks at me and says "Isn't it great now same sex marriages get the same respect as the rest!"

Spewing out coffee that I had just taken a drink from I start choking. During the coughing fit I look at her like she has about ten heads. Once I recover I ask her how is it ok for a complete sinner to have the same rights as a marriage sanctified by God.

She start ranting about how I am just spreading hate and my thinking is so out of date but making no real good points in factual evidence that they should be treated the same. Then she storm upstairs locking the door behind her.

Know I handles the conversation badly I content myself to finishing watching the show and enjoy what remained of my coffee.

28th May, 2007 - 4:40pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn Archive RPG Cozyville

Next day after church I can see I am still in the dog house. looking gout the window noting the gentle rain I ask who would like to puddle stomping and the twins come out running boots and rain coats on. After several hours of this sport we return home happy and more then just a bit damp.

Putting the little one to bath I start dinner with a very content heart.

7th Jun, 2007 - 12:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Krakyn Citizen

Getting ready to head off to work I am met at the door by a newspaper delivery boy. He claims that he will deliver the paper to my door for the same price as the newspaper stand and that it will be there before I go to work. Since I buy the paper every day I could not refuse such a great deal so I sign up for a year.

Once at work the day just gets better I find out that my supervisor has left and that
I am one of the contenders for the job!

18th Jun, 2007 - 1:11pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

Friday at last and two great movies are on a t the local drive in. Cleaning my desk looking forward to a nice evening my boss walks over and drags me into the office. immediately I think oh great extra work here I come.

To my surprise instead he stats congratulating me on the new position! Wow I got the job! Feeling very pleased I invite him and his family out to an early dinner explaining how I am taking the family to the movies. Taking me up on the offer he agrees to meet at the local family restaurant asap.

28th Jun, 2007 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn

My wife really takes a shine to my boss and his family so we all end up at the movies. Taking the sleepy youngins home and after tucking them into bed my wife and I sit with a coffee on the front porch and discuss the evening. We decide that the evening was a total success and that as a family we really hit it off with my boss and his. Perhaps we will do more with them again.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Jul, 2007 - 2:18pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn - Page 3

Heading home on Monday I pass the ol candy shop and I decide a treat from me. Getting some high end black liquorish I bite into it and get weigh laid by a bolt of bright light to my eyes followed by a searing pain. With complete and utter shock it dawns that I have a cavity and it must be a big one. Heading to the dental office I get my suspicions confirmed as well as a big lecture on knocking off the sweets.

Ever so humble I wander home drooling slightly from the freezing.

10th Jul, 2007 - 4:26pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 3

Arriving home my wife kids me cruelly and then enjoys her I told you so opportunity. Trying to tak ein is good nature I retaliate by tickling her and the twins quickly join in. Heading to the back yard I prepare a nice fresh fish dinner which we all enjoy.

Stroller in hand we head to the park to enjoy what is left of the daylight before settling down for the night.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Krakyn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,