Citizen: Krakyn - Page 2 of 6

On route from the hospitable I bump into a - Page 2 - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 7th May, 2007 - 12:43pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Closed
In Cozyville!
19th Mar, 2007 - 5:34pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn - Page 2

After a long look at myself I realize my cloths are a bit worn and are ok for doing rough work but there is a real need fro some nice cloths. Heading to Farseer's fine establishment he buys some new cloths for himself and his loving wife.

Sponsored Links:
2nd Apr, 2007 - 3:45pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

Returning from the store disaster strike! Swerving my car dangerously I was still unable to avoid hitting a poor dog. Jumping out quickly to inspect the dog I realize it was an expecting mother. Feeling absolutely horrid I apologize to the owner Florena and after some instance I accept one of the puppies. A nice female pup=============.

Upon arrival at home my wife is extremely upset with me for being late for dinner. Peering into the kitchen I spot candles and wine and quickly understand why. I offer her the pup as a gift but she just takes it and departs to her den. I find out later she has named it Fifi. I retire to the garage to finish a project I have been working in hopes of her cooling off some before the day is over.

13th Apr, 2007 - 4:53pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn Archive RPG Cozyville

With the new job and better wages the phone is installed. After many complaints about the old car and the recent accident my wife and I picked out a new car! Life is getting much better and I decide to start thinking on bigger family.

23rd Apr, 2007 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Page 2 Krakyn Citizen

After noting a strange lump on my nose I head to the doctor. who is kind enough to remove it for me but resulting in some depression at the thought of plastic surgery.

To beat the feeling I hit the gym hoping to mop the floor with some one in a nice game of hand ball or squash.

25th Apr, 2007 - 4:41pm / Post ID: #

Krakyn Citizen

After dinner a quick stroll about seems in order so I hit the streets for a cafe and a walk in the park.

2nd May, 2007 - 3:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Krakyn

Felling better for the fresh air I return home to find a nice surprise in my mail box... FREE Circus Tickets. I seems there were some extra so I took them down to the neighbors children and let them have them.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
4th May, 2007 - 5:14pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn - Page 2

After supper not just any but my favorite my wife sits me down and finally says she has something to tell me. I knew something was up as my slipper were handed to me upon arrival and she has been floating around the room all evening.

Preparing for the bad news of the latest shopping expo I smiles and wait. She hands me a pack of cigars and say congrats your going to be a daddy.

Bursting with joy I call my family to let them know.

7th May, 2007 - 12:43pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Krakyn Cozyville RPG Archive - Page 2

On route from the hospitable I bump into a young lad selling Scooby icons and buy two one for each of my new twins. Once home I looks about and realize the house will soon seem much small with two boys running a muck. Drifting to sleep dreams of what his boys Jim and Joe will grow up to be.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Krakyn

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,