Skinny Mannequins

Skinny Mannequins - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 1st Sep, 2017 - 7:40pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Skinny Mannequins Nobody average looks like that!
Post Date: 28th Mar, 2007 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Skinny Mannequins

Skinny Mannequins On Their Way Out In Spain

Vanesa Lopez looked at the mannequin in the store window in Madrid and burst out laughing. It was mostly leg, impossibly long and thin, with shorts hugging a tiny waist and a frilly top on delicate shoulders.
Ref. Source 6k

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Skinny Mannequins
Skinny Mannequins (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
29th Mar, 2007 - 2:25am / Post ID: #

Mannequins Skinny

We have those here, too, and it's really crazy - they are like stick figures. I'm all for being more realistic.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:19pm / Post ID: #

Skinny Mannequins Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Fashion mannequins communicate 'dangerously thin' body ideals

The body size of mannequins used to advertise female fashion in the UK are too thin and may be promoting unrealistic body ideals, say researchers. Ref. Source 2z.

Post Date: 3rd May, 2017 - 5:25pm / Post ID: #

Skinny Mannequins
A Friend

Mannequins Skinny

I think the fashion industry as a whole has been promoting unrealistic body ideas on women for a long time now. I would like that all to change and have models who represent a cross section of all women not just those who happen to almost starve themselves to be a bean pole. The average woman wears a size 10-12 I think I have heard so why are the fashion industry still trying to tell us the idea woman is a size zero? Makes no sense to me.

To see them start to have more true to life mannequins should help the body image issue become less of a issue.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 7:19pm / Post ID: #

Mannequins Skinny

Perfect mannequins a turnoff for some consumers. Mannequins' long legs, tiny waistlines and perfect busts can sour some shoppers on the products they're wearing, especially consumers who don't like the look of their own bodies. Source 1u.

Post Date: 1st Sep, 2017 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Skinny Mannequins
A Friend

Skinny Mannequins

I can see this being a turn off due to the small statue of the figures. Normal women and men would want to see how the clothes look like on a average person.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Skinny Mannequins

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,