Help For Slow Learners In Trinidad - Page 2 of 2

You have some serious challenges and not due - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 4th Feb, 2019 - 2:59pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 4th Feb, 2019 - 2:53pm / Post ID: #

Help For Slow Learners In Trinidad - Page 2

Name: Citerzin

Title: Slow learner (Student)

Comments: Hi, my son is 13years old, he was kept back in primary school due to being a slow learner,also has a medical problem, was bullied that sometimes prevented him from attending school often in the past.Presenyly he is in standard 5,this year he would be writing SEA.I have some doubts that my son not able to face secondary school work and handle the types or stress dealing with juvenile delinquents, in our nations school.Please guide me the parent how or where necessary for my son to continue in a school might be suitable for his needs and to make progress. Thank you.

Sponsored Links:
4th Feb, 2019 - 2:59pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad Learners Slow Help

You have some serious challenges and not due to any fault of your own but the archaic school system in this country. My first question is… has he been assessed by a medical professional? Knowing why he is behind will help you better be able to cater for his needs.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Help For Slow Learners In Trinidad

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,