Alcohol: Men Vs. Women

Alcohol Men Vs Women - Psychology, Special Needs, Health - Posted: 7th Sep, 2017 - 10:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 25th Apr, 2007 - 11:47am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

STUDY: MEN, WOMEN SHOW ALCOHOL PROBLEMS DIFFERENTLY

Women with drinking problems may show it in different ways from men, which could make their alcohol abuse harder to detect, according to new research.
Ref. https://www.cnn.com/2007/HEALTH/conditions/...reut/index.html

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 10:44am / Post ID: #

Women Vs Men Alcohol

Debate rages over benefits of alcohol

By now, it's a familiar litany: Study after study suggests alcohol in moderation may promote heart health and even ward off diabetes and dementia. The evidence is so plentiful that some experts consider moderate drinking - about one drink a day for women, about two for men - a central component of a healthy lifestyle. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 16th Jun, 2009 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Alcohol: Men Vs. Women Health & Special Psychology

They say that beer is very good for you and that someone who drinks maybe a beer or two in three or four days could be in better health than someone who does not. I know that drinking too much alcohol is not good for anyone. The key is trying to figure out just what is considered moderation for each person. SOme it may be two a day while some others may be one a week.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 9:10am / Post ID: #

Women Vs Men Alcohol

Heavy alcohol use alters brain functioning differently in young men and women. Scientists have found that brain functions in young men and women are changed by long-term alcohol use, but that these changes are significantly different in men and women. This indicates not only that young people might be at increased risk of long-term harm from alcohol use, but also that the risks are probably different in men and in women, with men possibly more at risk. Source 4t.

Post Date: 7th Sep, 2017 - 12:52pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Women Vs Men Alcohol

I had an uncle who died because of complications from his heavy drinking. He was a relatively young man when he died. He had his demons and could never get away from the draw of alcohol. He started drinking very young and it always hurt my mother to talk about her brother that alcohol took from her.

7th Sep, 2017 - 10:08pm / Post ID: #

As a past abuser and forever alcoholic because you better admit it your never cured just sober. KNtoran you are very right one can be far to risky for some. As far as health benefits just drink any fermented drink and you can realize the same benefits. I do believe men especially in past generations were more prone to alcohol issues as it was expected and easily accepted in many communities. I think this will always [;ague humans and will only play second fiddle to drug abuse.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!

> TOPIC: Alcohol: Men Vs. Women

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,